Mansterism

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by ML, Mar 12, 2010.

1. ML

ML Guest

He says the funniest things. He was in his hyper, annoying, pester pester mode today and all of a sudden asked "what do you think a world without me would be like" and my friend said "quiet". Then Manster said, but just think a world without me would be a world without problems. And just think of all those people who help people with problems, they'd be out of a job! Funny kid.

2. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

I think it's time to get Manster a copy of "it's a WONDERFUL life."

Manster - a world without you would be a SAD and SORRY place for me, becacuse I think you are just one of the coolest Dudes I have ever known, and we've never actually met. I can not imagine what it would really be like for those around you that honestly have the pleasure of really getting to know you.

Hugs & Love -
    Your Auntie Star - you know the one way over -----> in South Carolina that likes horses and donkeys.

3. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

Give that boy a big {{{hug}}} from me. I love Manster and can't begin to imagine a world without him!

4. nvts

nvts Active Member

I think they should lower the age requirement for President and let Manster take a crack at it!

That was a great one - the world would be missing a tremendous person without the Manster!

Beth

5. Shari

Shari IsItFridayYet?

love it!

6. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Wow, ML, that's brilliant. Manster has a great perspective.
    I agree with the other board Aunties. The world would be missing a wonderful person without Manster.

7. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Quiet! :ROFL

He is too cute! It is cool he is happy to oblige all the people that help the ones with problems! HAHA!

The world sure is a better place with Manster in it!

8. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Love the mansterism!

9. totoro

totoro Mom? What's a GFG?

We need to start a book of difficult child'ism's!

That is too funny! HMMM, what would you do?