MIA?

T

TeDo

Has anyone heard from smallworld or nvts lately? Have been thinking about them lately and realized it's been awhile since they've checked in....especially smallworld.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TeDo

I went in to edit the title to all capitals and it won't let me!! GRRRRR Anyone know how to do that?

InsaneCdn

To edit the title... you have to go to "advanced" editor... (I think)

NVTS was around about 6 weeks ago...
No idea for smallworld...

T

TeDo

Insane, I did go Advanced and changed it but it wouldn't save the title change.

InsaneCdn

Hmmm... I'd log that with runawaybunny or tiredmommy, if I were you... sounds like a "bug". That's where one of those two told HoundDog to go, to fix one of her titles...

T

TeDo

Yea, Step, that's another one.

HHHHEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOOOO....you ladies out there? Come out, come out wherever you are!!!

DammitJanet

I was trying to figure out who Mia was...lol. Beth is very busy and I am not sure whats going on with smallworld. I think she went back to work. I havent heard from Toto in months.

Steely

Yes, Toto is super busy. I think she moved, etc. She and the kids are doing good though. Smallworld and NVTS are both moderators right? So I am sure we would have heard if they were not OK? They must also just be super busy.

T

TeDo

I was trying to figure out who Mia was...lol.
I asked runnawaybunny to change the title and she said she did. I notice on the "original" listing of titles it is still "Mia" but all the replies now say "Re: MIA?". Weird. Glad you checked it out though. LOL

klmno

I was too, DJ and almost didn't read this because I had no idea who it was, then I got curious to FIND OUT who it was. LOL!

I've been wondering where some people have gone over the past 2-3 mos, too- although I haven't seen smallworld on here in ages and have wondered how things are going with her family.

I hope all the "Mia"s are doing ok! I had gotten worried about Star, too, then saw her on here so now I'm just wondering- was there a sabbaticol somewhere to a warm island with no kids but lots of male waiters that became the 'secret' CD meetup???

Star*

call 911........call 911
If I'm on a warm tropical island, dipping my toes in the sand, enjoying my perfectly taught and in the right place size 6 body in a white swim suit, sipping on some exotic rum filled, fruit topped drink and having muscle-toned, oily, tanned, flaxen haired young (scratch that) middle aged things fawn all over me? Don't you DARE flipping wake me from my coma. (((((stares death rays at anyone with a hand even hovering over my sleeping shoulder)))) because that dream would go lickity split to concrete walls, iron bars, and wishing Mable was Mario, while gagging down prison hash, working in the wardens laundry ---while serving 20 to life for being disturbed.

You know - AWAKENED; BOTHERED....not ( whack a doodle) disturbed. (thinks a moment........a moment longer.......stares off into space.......the corner of the room, winces eye closed as if to think harder) Shrugs......ahhh who knows?