Mom song~ need a laugh?

MaryPSW

That is hilarious!!! I feel like putting it on CD and playing it very loudly in the minivan with the windows rolled down when picking up the kids from school, Kind of like my theme song!

Estherfromjerusalem

I can't count the number of times I have seen that already. I know it more or less by heart, and it makes me smile and then laugh every single time. She is just brilliant. It has been sent to me by several people on e-mail, from England as well as locally here in Israel. If you look on u-tube, you can also see her being interviewed about it, and someone has also posted all the words.

I don't have much spare time, but when I feel I need to lift my spirits, I sometime peep at that again and it is so good, every single time.

Thanks for posting it again -- I had another look, and another smile/laugh.

Love, Esther

susiestar

Roll With It
She also has books and things. I absolutely love this. She is just too funny, and it really covers most of the bases!

Thanks for posting this!

Susie

mstang67chic

Going Green
Love it, love it, love it, love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That seems to be a easy child version though. Can you imagine what the difficult child version would be like??? (Ahem....Star?)

susiestar

Roll With It
I just went to the artist, Anita Renfroe, site. I wanted to see if she took paypal for her CD.

For those of you in Atlanta, she has a show there on Feb 2. She is a Christian comedian. Her 7pm show sold out, but they just added a 2pm matinee.

go to anitarenfroe.com for more info.