dusk to dawn
I will carry on
and survive upon
faith
and joy
memories.

leafy

HMBgal

Oh my. Speechless. So sadly beautiful and heartbreaking. And yet we hope. My dear niece just relapsed in a very bad way and is now homeless, only this time she has two small children. They do have a good daddy and grandparents looking after them. Holding all in my heart, for all of our children.

PonyGirl65

:group-hug:Leafy...

Well done, well said my friend. THANK You, for letting me know, once again, I AM NOT ALONE. You are here, with me! We are ALL here, TOGETHER. Thank you.

New Leaf

CATS - Memory (with lyrics)

Thank you all, still trying to work through this. Please bear with me. It is the only way I know how to climb this mountain......thank you very much for your kind words.
Praying for a new day to begin for Rain, and me. Hoping she will remember her value and worth, and with Gods help, I can lift myself up again.......

leafy

Nature

Thank you Leafy for such beautiful words. I admire your talent and your ability to reach out to always say kind words to others despite your own pain. Thank you for your wonderful spirit.

UKMummy

Leafy. I hope I can send you a tiny bit of the comfort that you so generously give on this group. I am so sorry for your loss. Know that we are here for you as you have been for us. You are such a special person. Sending you big hugs x

DarkwingPsyduck

It was beautiful. I really wish I had that kind of creativity. But I have close to no creativity. Mom always told me that my twin sister got ALL the creativity, while I got ALL the intelligence. Nothing I make or do with my hands can be considered creative. I am the kind of guy who could catch a bowl of cold cereal on fire.

InsaneCdn

I am the kind of guy who could catch a bowl of cold cereal on fire.
Darkwing, you underestimate yourself. That is a very "artistic" way of describing yourself. And while you may not have a way with your hands - and therefore, find even cooking a challenge ;) - it doesn't mean you have no creativity. You just haven't found ways to express it yet.

DarkwingPsyduck

Darkwing, you underestimate yourself. That is a very "artistic" way of describing yourself. And while you may not have a way with your hands - and therefore, find even cooking a challenge ;) - it doesn't mean you have no creativity. You just haven't found ways to express it yet.

That may be so, but I have my doubts. Not only did drug addiction stunt my development, but I didn't have real parents even before that. I can't fix a car, or cook a meal. It is only by the grace of God that I can shave, and I am really not very good at that. Learned through trial and error. Not athletic, not particularly impressive in any way. I love music, and I can understand it, but I cannot produce it myself. I am not very well educated, or mature. Experience is about the only thing I have going for me. Unfortunately, a big chunk of that experience is me doing the wrong things. So I am VERY good at that. Still working on doing the right things.

New Leaf

DWP, please never ever underestimate your value and worth. I have been following along here and there and am amazed at your journey, and the courage it must take to share from your heart. Every single human being has a spark and potential to make a great difference on this earth. You have turned your life around and are now taking time to educate and comfort the good folks here on the disease of addiction. It is a rare look into the story from the other side. My thanks to you for being here and sharing your viewpoint. Your responses are real and kind. Reading them has helped me to understand a bit more about my two. It has helped me to navigate the stormy waters of dealing with this heart and head.
You are a wonderful person who has made mistakes, it is not the mistake to focus on, for we are all imperfect humans. It is what is done to make amends and rebuild. Stay on your course and know that your story and willingness to truthfully share has positively impacted many. That my dear soldier is the firm foundation you can stand on as you make your life anew.

You are a good person with unmeasurable value.

(((Hugs)))
Leaf