Need advice related to 3 year old grandson

buddy

A's Grandma, the info comes from a nice site on attachment....though you can find it from Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) searches do not pay attention to that scary term. This site does help people with that issue but it covers all attachment issues because they started with parents who had adopted from china (thus the name) ... and people joined for many reasons if they had attachment challenges. eventually many parents even discovered that they themselves had attachment issues and posted there. So if you are ever looking for more info it is at attach-china.org

Aidensgrandma

Thank you Buddy. I have been doing some reasearch on the topic. Regardless of the cause, we are in big trouble here.
The daycare director asked to speak to me today when I came in, she said she would be speaking to A's mom tomorrow, and asked me a bunch of questions, and I answered honestly. She will be telling the mama that IF this "situation" is not taken care of now, there will be HE## to pay as this child gets older, and also she will be removing him from the daycare. He cannot be acting out, and biting the teachers, etc. Spitting, swearing.(saying the "F" word..etc. I explained to her, that we were home and staying here to give the child some stability, but have NO control over what happens other than at our home. I then explained about going to Canada for the Summer, she suggested it would be a good idea for us to take him with us...lol I said I wasn't sure if the mother would let us, altho' I do know she did get the baby's passport.
The director said she would speak to me after she spoke with the mama, because my name is on the list to pick up the child, therefore she has the legality to speak to me about the situation.
A is here today, I picked him up from daycare, he has had a wonderful evening, and is now downstairs with his wooden hammer, "fixing" and building things with his Papa.........I'm cherishing the normal moments for now.....