New Header?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by PonyGirl, Feb 6, 2007.

1. PonyGirl

PonyGirl Warrior Parent

Okay, this is cool! Who else is seeing the neat new header? Where did it come from? I like it a lot!

2. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Oh, good! someone else sees it, too. I thought it was just me. I like it though.
  3. dreamer

dreamer New Member

ROFL, I was wondering if it was just me.LOL then I decided to come post about it -and there was already a post here, LOL.

I like it. I think first time I saw it the "sooft place to land" was under "conduct" and now "soft place to land" is on top of "conductdisorders" I like the cirle of kids, too.
  4. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

It's nice! I had the old one and hit my refresh button and saw that. Boy that was a surprise!
  5. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

I love the new header! Very cool~
  6. PiperThree

PiperThree New Member

me too!! i was just about to post a thread when i found this one - that is really nice and i love the "soft place to land" - that is soooo true! Great job :bravo:

7. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

I like the sky diving warrior moms, or is that a circle of support? :warrior:
  8. amy4129

amy4129 New Member

I like it as well.
  9. WhymeMom?

WhymeMom? No real answers to life..

I was just getting ready to post when I saw this post. I really like it. Very classy! Love the people circle....
  10. Sue C

Sue C Active Member

I noticed it, also, and like it a lot!

11. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I like it too!
  12. kris

kris New Member

<font color="blue">just popped in for a few minutes & noticed it right away!!

how beautiful is that!! cheryl, you did a wonderful job. even jarrod was impressed ~~~ has done a lot of freelance graphics work.

the colors & shadings look fantastic. can't wait to see what's next.

kris </font>
  13. smallworld

smallworld Moderator

I love it, too! It really fits the board. Thanks!
  14. SearchingForRainbows

SearchingForRainbows Active Member

Very creative and colorful - I really like it too!!! :smile: And, TM, it can be a circle of support with skydiving :warrior:s if you want it to be!!! It kind of puts an interesting twist on things... WFEN
  15. Martie

Martie Moderator

I thought is was a circle fo support--but I like sky-diving :warrior: as an added thought.

Very nice colors, too

16. ScentofCedar

ScentofCedar New Member

Oh, good imagery, TM. I thought of it as a family hanging onto each other against all odds as everything starts to crash and burn. (Sound familiar, anybody?!?)

I like that sky diving imagery though, TM.

Sort of like a chain of warrior moms sky diving in to save the day for any of us who needs support.

:smile: :cool: :smirk: :mad: :biggrin: :highvoltage: :tongue:

:warrior: :warrior: :warrior:
  17. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Wow, this is like a Rorschach test for CD members. Everyone sees something a little different.

I thought it was kids playing ring around the rosie.

18. PonyGirl

PonyGirl Warrior Parent

:rofl: You're right, Kathy! And me? I just thought it were purty!
  19. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

The sky diving imagery came to me, imediately too. I think it might have been because of the story in the news with the jealous lover killing the other skydiver.

On that happy note......
  20. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

How about the imagery of all of us bailing out at the same time?

With Raoul there to catch us!