Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! My throats is starting to hurt......

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by JJJ, Nov 6, 2011.

1. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

I do not want to get sick!!! I have plans!!!!!!!!!!

I need nekkid chicken dancing to make this go away!!!!!!!

2. klmno

klmno Active Member

OK I'll try- but just as a fore-warning, something has been going around, at leasst in the region I live in, and it's a 'knock-you-on-your-rear' sort of thing. So just in case, you might want to prepare accordingly. So sorry...

3. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Dancing here (and boy am I getting strange looks-lol). Seriously, I hope you feel better soon!

4. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

Laryngitis is going around at my school. I hope you can fight off your sore throat!

5. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

I had the knock-you-on-your-butt thing two weeks ago. This feels more like a run of the mill cold but with my lung issues, it always gets nasty :(

6. buddy

buddy New Member

Ok.... i just KNOW this is a 12 hour deal (do i sound convincing??) You will be fine in the morning...:hypnosis:

on the other hand, tis the season

7. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Sending chamomile tea and dancing your way.

8. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Sending chicken soup and dancing with panthers that it's nothing serious!

9. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

Tell ya what, send yer germies my way. I just had my flu shot so I should be pretty good to go right now. But...I can only keep them till the end of the week because I have to go see the baby then.

10. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

Sending healthy juju that it's nothing serious and you're fine come morning! Tea, lots of Vitamin C, and chicken soup just to be sure~

11. Liahona

Liahona Guest

I know this is weird, but it works for me. I gargle salt water.

12. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Salt water can work wonders.

This is why I clipped coupons and have been scouring the sale ads for cold/flu medications soon as they started showing up. Seems like the past 2 yrs or so I catch more than I have in my whole life (seriously I never used to get colds or flu) and I figure with watching easy child's boys.......whew boy, I'd better be prepared!

Handing you a big fluffy pillow, pushes up a comfy foot stool, covers you with a soft comfy blanket, orders you to gargle with a tsp of salt in an 8 oz glass of fairly warm water before bed, and to get plenty of rest.

And my dogs are cracking up while I'm chicken dancin for ya. :help: <<<< now you gotta stay well, they can't take much more. LOL

((hugs))

13. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

Adding wishes for a good nights sleep, too... amazing what that can do sometimes!

14. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

Yippee!! It worked!

I feel much better this morning -- thanks :clap: :clap: :clap:

15. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

I'm glad you are feeling better :)

16. buddy

buddy New Member

woo hoo.... good thing this board has so much universal energy to offer!

17. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Keep up the Airborne, and drink warm water with-vinegar and honey. It changes your pH to make it more alkaline, which will help keep the virus away.

18. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Glad you are feeling better. Can you send some of that my way now? I have no voice and my throat is killing me. A killer sinus infection strikes again.

Got an appointment with the ENT at 2. Blech!

19. ctmom05

ctmom05 Member

Folks are going to wondering why I'm dancing like a fool - I don't usually dance .. .. .. but for you - OK :)