Ok question

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by moonangel, Apr 14, 2007.

1. moonangel

moonangel New Member

I am at a loss have been dealing with the boys fits all day have already had them in time out 6 times today. But everytime i let them up they start fighting agin any ideas has to how to seperate this issue? I have tried the rewards system have tried sending to there room have tried taking things away.

2. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

When kt & wm were at their worse together they went into their rooms to play alone.

And their together play time was highly supervised. That's about all I can recommend.

There are just some days that siblings just do not get along. They are in each others faces far too much. Have you tried a movie of common interest?

Take a deep breath & good luck.

3. skeeter

skeeter New Member

are they physical to each other, or just verbally arguing?

If it's verbally and they aren't going to beat the crud out of each other - I used to send my boys to the SAME room and tell them they could come out when and if they were going to get along. I also (they didn't now this) would turn the baby monitor on to listen in, and it was a real riot to hear them "discuss" how they were going to act to get along and not be punished.