ok you know I am avoiding life when

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
I am spend time redecorating my profile for the fall!

Ok I am going to study and clean now, simultaneously, yes I am just that good LOL!:smug:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
That's okay, we all have times that we go through feeling like that. I've been avoiding everything all week because of difficult child issues and worried about husband. Bad, bad, bad!

It's how you survive and protect yourself from too much stress. At least you'll have a pretty profile to show for it!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Have to agree. Autumn has always been my favorite season. And you deserve a bit of down "me" time anyway.

I'll be back into the books next week, myself. Right now I'm trying to get the house in order before it starts so that it isn't overwhelming and doesn't fall behind like last quarter. (I can dream, can't I? lol)

Hugs

Your avatar makes me think of warm wool jackets, chili, football, and...well, mostly football.

nothing wrong with escaping reality a little bit.

KTMom91

I love fall. Your avatar is beautiful, amaze. And I wouldn't call it avoiding life, I'd call it refocusing on the positives.

Fall to me means beautiful weather, no more 100+ degree days, clear blue skies, some rain, and lots of baking cinnamon things. Yum.