Quack!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Argh. I was invited to the Colts season opener against the Bears on the 7th but now I can't go. I'm just too old to stay up till 2 in the morning and get up at 6 to go to work! LOL

But yeah, I'm ready for some Manning!!!

Wiped Out

Staff member
I am so ready for some football-I started a thread yesterday about college football (my Michigan team lost) but I am also ready for the pros. It sure will be different for those of us who are Packer fans not to have Brett Favre. I'll be still cheering for the Packers but think I will also be doing some cheering for the Jets.

witzend

Well, my Ducks won, but they were expected to. We don't have a pro team, and this is the only city I have ever lived in, so the 'natives' don't have a home team to root for. But I enjoy the college games, for sure.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Witz,
I so remember when your Ducks beat Michigan last year-a happy day for you but a very sad one for me. Glad your Ducks won yesterday!

DammitJanet

I am so ready for the Pro's to start too. I think this is my favorite time of year. I get both Nascar and Football. I am one happy camper with my remote in my hand flipping channels to catch both...lol.

witzend

Oh, Sharon, that was just about the best game ever! That and the USC game. It was a great year until Dennis Dixon tore out his knee. He was practically holding that Heisman Trophy in his hand until that day, then he ended up 156th in the draft. It was beautiful to watch him play.

But, we have a good team this year, and it will be hard to beat our offensive line.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
We have cable this year!!! husband demanded the football package so we can watch the Bears and the Niners!!!! Yippeeeeee!
It has been years since we have got to watch every game!!! They never play the Bears or Niners in Idaho... just Seattle or some other K-RAP game.