Rattle beads please!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by cmfout, May 25, 2011.

1. cmfout

cmfout Guest

My older sister has always been in poor health since she was a child. She caught on fire at the age of 5 and it seriously messed up her immune system. It took her many years of trying to have her 2 amazing daughters - both adults. The oldest is autistic, bi-polar, and who knows how many other disabilities. She's not handling this well.
    My sister was admitted to the hospital Monday morning with chest pains and symptoms of a heart attack. Tomorrow morning she's going in for surgery for angioplasty. Depending on what they find, she'll either have shunts placed or a bypass. With her overall health problems they're not giving us much hope, but without the surgery they feel she'll definitely be gone within a week.
    PLEASE keep our family, especially her eldest daughter and our elderly, failing mom, in your thoughts and prayers. I'll update after her surgery in the morning.
  2. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Rattling and reaching out to...
  3. cmfout

cmfout Guest

Thank you. The whole family needs it right now. My mom has Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) and advanced emphasema, dad's stressing out to the point of having chest pains, I'm not sleeping, difficult child is unstable, and my eldest niece is having an extremely hard time understanding where her mom is and what's happening.
  4. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Saying prayers and thinking good positive vibes.

5. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I'm rattling and sending caring thoughts, too. DDD
  6. Mattsmom277

Mattsmom277 Active Member

Beads are rattling!
  7. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Sending all the good vibes I can muster up, and adding her to my prayers.
  8. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Reaching out from South Carolina to..........
  9. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

CT sending hugs and prayers.......reaching out to.
  10. busywend

busywend Well-Known Member Staff Member

Oh my - too much for one family! Rattling beads and saying prayers for your sister and your family!
  11. cmfout

cmfout Guest

Thank you all, so much! She's out of surgery and did very well. She should be coming home in a few days and doctors are hopeful that she'll make a full recovery. I know your prayers and good thoughts helped. Thank you!
  12. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

Sorry I missed this earlier but I'm really glad things turned out so well!!!