Respite weekend......time to party

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by timer lady, May 18, 2007.

1. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Mind you, I'm spending the majority of time either sleeping &/or playing with husband. However, husband thought we ought to make a quick trip to Bimini - he's passing on the umbrella drinks. I myself, could use a Gin Blossom.

A round or two of golf, another gin blossom, dinner with a gin blossom - then someone (husband) needs to drag me to bed.

For a change I think a Mimosa along with breakfast, a round of golf with Mike's hard lemonade.......are you sensing a pattern here? :smile:

How about you?

2. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

Since I'd already gone to bed when you started your party last night, I'll join you for breakfast. Bloody Mary, please! :smile:

3. Scent of Cedar I

Scent of Cedar I New Member

Well, I will just have a poached egg and a mimosa for breakfast.

Bimini, huh?

Isn't that where the nudist's congregate about this time of year for their convention?

:smile: (This is me, drinking my mimosa.)

4. Suz

Suz (the future) MRS. GERE

...uh.... Barbara?

How would you know that about Bimini?.... :smile:

Suz :rofl:
  5. timer lady

timer lady Queen of Hearts

Suz - I believe that "dress" is optional on Bimini! :rofl: I probably should have checked that out before taking off with husband. I bet he's in bed with an evil little grin on his face. :wink:

You know - a bloody mary sounds good too! :smile:
  6. Wiped Out

Wiped Out Well-Known Member Staff Member

I'm so glad you are getting a respite weekend-you deserve it! A party sounds great-I'm late for the breakfast part but I'll have some margheritas with you! :smile: