Sending out some Holiday Cheer to all having a hard time right now

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I don't know if it is the time of year or something in the air. But it seems like our little board family is going through some really tough times.
it is heart breaking to see and feel some of the pain that you are having to endure.
I just want everyone to know that I wish I could do more but I can at least let you know that I am hear to listen and offer some cyber love and hugs.

So here is to a better 2010!:angel3::peaceful::laugh:

Last edited:

muttmeister

Thank you. I haven't posted about all of the stuff going on here right now, as so many people have it worse than I do, but I think we ALL can probably use some good wishes. So I am thanking you for yours and sending mine to everybody.

klmno

Thank you, Toto! At least we have each other, right? I know I'm not the only one going thru a rough time and my heart goes out to all those suffering this past year. I just hope that 2010 will bring better days to all of us and our difficult child's.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Totoro--

Thanks you for posting this! It is true, I often read more than I post....and I end up feeling so helpless to help everyone. Sometimes, I don't even know the right words to say....words are just so insufficient for someone's pain.

Here's wishing everyone a better, healthier, happier and CALMER 2010!!!!

--Daisyface

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Toto, thanks for this - I know that there are others that need good cheer, support & what not. Obviously, I've been a bit greedy this year.

Sending out holiday cheer & prayers for a calm season celebration. Make it simple so you're not stressed beyond belief.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Thanks Toto. I really don't know much to say other than it's nice to be thought about and am thinking about many others. Not just during this time, but always.

Abbey

Wiped Out

Staff member
Toto,
Thank you for posting this. It really is difficult right now for so many of us. Adding in prayers for a better 2010 for all of us.