Snow day...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Well, truthfully it's more of an ice day. No work, and since the sitter lives on a hill... yeah, nope.

Pancakes for breakfast, leftover pizza and banana pudding for lunch... happy toddler. Then she picked out nail polish for our toes... pumpkin orange. Let me tell ya, it's a great color on her toes... and sickly on mine.

Two and a half hour nap after sleeping twelve hours last night... and she was constipated for three days then diarrhea for three. At least I know she's hydrated though. We all have a very mild stomach bug so I'm not going to worry...

Otherwise, boring life... I've been reading but for some reason I've been unable to post or reply.

witzend

Bitter cold here, but no snow or ice as of yet. Thursday is to be our transitional day, at which point we'll see what happens. I think I will have husband put his car in the garage tonight so that there will be less chance of the engine freezing. I'm not due to go anywhere myself tomorrow, and 8 degrees is a bit more than we've had to deal with.

Lights are flickering now, and I'm not so sure about my choice to not pick up fuel for the generator. We have no overhead power lines in the area, but that's not the case all the way to the source.

Everyone stay warm and safe!