so glad yet so sad

needhope

Yes I am so happy I found this site. I really never thought to sit at my computer and find support. I need it! I have a beautiful difficult child that is in juvenile hall right now. Been there many times for running away among other thing's. I just don't understand it. She has a good home, good family, and choses to trow it away. She was placed in a group home for almost a year. We got her back just in june after lengthy therapy, does anyone feel like we work so hard at helping our child but they are not helping themselves? Court again is friday to see what's going to happen. I have to protect my other child who is 12 and myself, she never get's physical when dad is home. anyone know what i mean, i just don't know how to move without my child home. I know what is right, she has chosen for many years no matter what to be negitive. At 16 she should be thankful. Looking forward to this web site, I'm not the only one.

Sunlight

yes we work harder because we love them more than they love themselves.
she should kiss your B u typical teen. but she wont til she is more mature.

Welcome to the site, Needhope. I hope that you have found hope here.

This is a soft place to land. Many of us know exactly what you mean and have gone through similar situations. You are most certainly not alone :smile:

tracy551

I know exactly what you mean. My difficult child will be coming home next week after a 7 month stay at a boys ranch. I'm wondering if it did any good. We'll have to see.

KFld

Glad you found us. You will hear from a lot of people who have walked in your shoes.

Welcome to our home!!