so sad

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by dreamer, Feb 4, 2009.

1. dreamer

dreamer New Member

I hope this works. a sad story of a 10 yr old near chicago;JSESSIONID=0EC5A071232791363EC6.543?view=breakingnews_article&feed:a=chi_trib_1min&feed:c=latest_breaking_news&feed:i=C7B61195669F70BD7C997C424FD517FD
  2. klmno

klmno Active Member

I couldn't get it to open...maybe some wiser than me can help??

by the way- how are you doing??
  3. mom_to_3

mom_to_3 Active Member

4. klmno

klmno Active Member

Yes, it is very sad. Unfortunately, I'm not too surprised.
  5. dreamer

dreamer New Member

thank you yes that's the story altho worded differently.....ive been following the story since they first found him & couldn't sleep woorying & heartbroken when news broke that he died. then more sad to hear it labeled suicide. klmno - I'm good thankyou. easy child is prepareing for labor - was husband birthday.......we had a nice small 'party' -me our kids & easy child boyfriend. husband was coherant & appropriate & even pleasant & fun. it is still way too cold out tho. lol. but this boy....cast a pall over us today. me & son were with a family of a very young boy at ron mc don house who own difficult child attempted suicide first time at 8. it is so sad....& always there as a huge fear w husband & difficult child for me. I am so so sad.
  6. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

This is terribly sad. I am suspicious of it being suicide. How would a child get himself up on the hook on the back of hte stall door? I do think they need to investigate bullies, Just in my opinion.

I am also very sensitive to children committing suicide. Wiz was 7 when he first made a serious suicide attempt. His was due to bullying by TEACHERS. We take ANY mention of suicide VERY VERY seriously.

Dreamer, I am sorry you live with the worry of suicide also.