Something new and different

F

flutterbee

After a very rough couple of weeks, today was actually quite enjoyable. :woohoo:

I did sleep most of the day since I didn't get to sleep until sometime around 7am, but Wynter and I went to our little downtown area and hit the bookstore and the piercing place to have her piercing checked and went to the grocery store. Nothing much, but I haven't been anywhere on my own besides doctor appointments - meaning without my mom - in a very long time.

Even after the episode last night, Wynter was in a wonderful mood today and I just enjoyed being with her. I've missed that so much. We laughed, joked, talked and just had a really good time.

We were starving by the time we got home, so we just put the refrigerated items away and then ate while watching some recorded Cold Case. Then Wynter put away the rest of the groceries with - get this - NO COMPLAINING (!!!) while I took care of the animals.

It was a very good day. :bigsmile:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:beautifulthing::bravo:

Heather you've deserved a day like today for a long time. I'm glad you and Wynter got to get out and enjoy yourselves. Ok, so grocery shopping isn't all that fun.......but you did get to go to the bookstore. :D

:secret: I'll have my special day tomorrow. Then I'm gonna surprise the board with it. :D

I hope you have at least a few more days like today. Wouldn't that be awesome?

((hugs))

meowbunny

I'm glad you got a chance to have some fun with Wynter. More importantly, the fact you got to go out and just DO is a great thing. A day of non-events that add up to a great day is a truly good thing.

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Heather,

I'm glad you had fun with Wynter; a mom needs those times now & again. Especially at Wynter's age. This is a hard time for her physically & emotionally.

Enjoy this day ~ keep a record of it in your journal.

What a wonderful post. I enjoyed reading every word of it.

This was a long time coming. You so deserved it, and so did Wynter. I am happy for both of you!

janebrain

I'm so glad for you and I think there is a connection here as well. You stood strong and did what was right for Wynter even though it was so hard for you and now you had a good day with her. She does not hate you for standing up to her!
Hugs,
Jane

F

flutterbee

Ooooohhhh, Lisa. Tell me! Tell me! I can keep a secret, I swear! :angel2:

Thank you, ladies! It was such a wonderful change and I'm just enjoying every minute of it. I feel almost ecstatic.