Star?

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I admit I haven't been around quite as much and able to read alot of post.......But I haven't been seeing you.

Is everything ok? How are you holding up?

Sending many (((hugs))) and hope you're just keeping busy and all is well.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
She slinging cans (with receipt attached) at thieves.... I've been gone as well. But miss you also

trinityroyal

That's right...Vienna Sausage cans if I recall correctly!
Star, hope your new job AND your old job are going well, and that you're finding some time to get a bit of sleep in between.

We miss you!

Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dear Everyone,

Thanks for your concern. I'm fantastic.

Yesterday at work we DID have someone walk out with 2 telephones. I went out the door after him (very politely) and said "Sir store police requires that I have you come back in and walk back through the security bars." With that he kept walking and I said "I am TALKING to you." and he said "And I'm talking to you F.U." and kept walking. I did have my Vienna Sausages in hand - but there was a crowd - so to protect the innocent from flying sausages - I held on to them.

I went back into the store and told the Mgr which way he was headed....and she called the police. I ran through the store, got to the back room and flug open the door just as this man was at our dumpsters. In my best BRAVADO voice I said "You know what you are a disgrace to your family. If you ever come back here I swear I'll wash your filthy mouth out with soap - and then said YOU are not even worth chasing." By the time I came back in the store the police were there - and they did go look for him. Did not find him - but they have him on video.

My manager said that he is VERY lucky that he didnt' get hit in the head with sausages...and well you know the cop looked at her like "What?"
Apparently I CAN NOT throw Vienna Sausages at people EVEN IF they steal. While the police enjoyed my "idea" he said I could be arrested for assault. I chuckled...and the officer said "What's so funny about that." and I said "I was thinking about the balif reading the charges aloud in court. "Assault with a 45 mph can of mini weiners." Even he smirked. ;)

Can you see CSI on the crime scene - man face down in the asphalt, 2 tracfones in his hand, dent in the can....lol

I told him I am working on getting my CWP, but store policy prohibits us from any weapons possession. And then my mind goes to the fact that there really IS NOT ANYTHING in that store worth risking my life over. And if someone WERE to catch me on a PMS mood - or threaten me physically after what I've lived through in my life? It would be their demise - but I swear I'd stomp them with a package of scrunchines or a loofa - wrapped around my foot. :tongue: - HEY it wasn't weiners.

And then this morning - on the way to work for NO particular reason - this man in a GIGANTIC Suv - Sped up and rode my rear bumper. I did not cut him off and he had to HAD to do at least 90 mph to catch up to me. And at first it scared me and I was just going to veer off on the berm but he followed me - (jerk) and as I accellerated - he did to. I tapped my breaks - and I swear he was INCHES from my bumper. I tapped them again and he's STILL riding my tail. So I braced myself.......and SLAMMED on my breaks.....and OMG Mr. Road rage GOT THE MESSAGE - and had coffee all over the windshield of his gigundo SUV. And as if a :smug: went off in his brain......he backed off......slowed WAY down.....and ALL that rage disappeared. When he finally passed me - I totally expected him to make juvenille gestures with his hands - (assuming he could count that high) and nothing - I took down his license plate number. Amazingly my neighbor down the road saw the entire thing and pulled into the gas station behind me. (I had no idea) and he said HE also took down the mans license plate number - did I want to call the police? I said no - but if it happens tomorrow he will OWN my vehicle and I WILL press charges.

I have no idea nor did I want to speculate with my neighbor WHAT in the blue hades was wrong with this man - but I can tell you this - At least for the rest of TO-Day he won't be pulling THAT stunt on anyone.

My poor little old SUV was so scared.....We've been together for years - and she's a workhorse and reliable.

What is WITH people on the roads anyway? And no this wasn't like he was driving a little too close for comfort - HE was ANGRY - waving his fist....and I could see his mouth going - I guarantee he was closer than 4 feet to the rear of my car. And he wasn't "drafting" either (for those of the NASCAR pursuasion).

A good thing to keep in MIND????? MOST cell phones HAVE video capability - even my little throw away phone does.....I will keep that in mind if I am ever harrassed again.

Hope you are all doing well - OMG working 15 hours a day is just lovely!

Looking for weekend work now. lol - yes I'm serious. I want to do something from home - can type 85 wpm accurately -and except for here have perfect punctuation. (lol yeah I know...sure Star) so if you hear of any on-line jobs let me know.

Miss you all -
Be kind to one another okay! ??

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Star.........well..........gee. You make my life sound boring. lol

Glad things are going ok. easy child is also looking for online work. So anybody know anything we have Star and easy child looking. I certainly hope you can at least find weekend work. Those 15 hr days have got to be killer.

((hugs))

klmno

Glad to hear from you, too! And, happy to hear you didn't end up in a mess today over flying suasages or crushing SUV's in self-defense. I hope you don't have to work this much for long- I'm getting to where one regular job does me in. Along with the others, I'd love to find something I could do from home as a second job, though, to help make ends meet.