Tell me!!

T

TeDo

I thought it might be fun (and interesting) to find out the answer to the question:

"What is the ONE thing you like best about this board?"

For me, it's the wealth of real-world, working knowledge from the people here.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I've been here far too long to just pin it down to one.

But if forced to do so.................I'd have to say it's that everyone here really cares about each other. Oh, there are times when tempers flare or something is taken the wrong way.......but those things happen in any family. And that is what we are here, family.

Estherfromjerusalem

It's the feeling that I am not alone with my problem. Today maybe things are better because difficult child is already 25, but I am still damaged by all those years with him, and I come here to the board at least twice a day, to be with people who understand and are not judgmental. I think this board is unique, and all the members are wonderful, and the moderators do a wonderful job keeping it that way. I love everyone here and feel like family. I could go on and on and on. Let's just say -- I feel loved and cuddled here, and completely accepted. That's what I love about it.

Love, Esther

Mom2oddson

The thing I love the most is the friendship. When I think about my best friends....board names pop into my head.

A Best Friend is someone who loves you in spite of your faults/weakness, or maybe it's because of you faults/weakness. They are someone who always has your back and who will lend you a shoulder to lean on no matter what the problem is or what time it is. They laugh with you, cry with you, dream with you. They are someone you can ALWAYS count on. And that is what I get from this board. ....LOVE!!

cubsgirl

It's people who understand when those around me in the real world have no clue and would rather judge than help.