The Bachelor

Nancy

Thank goodness Tierra is gone, what a kook.

Wow the home town dates look intense. That may be the last of Des!

Kathy813

Staff member
I am liking Sean less and less. I saw a youtube radio interview that Selma did and she said that Sean didn't like any of the girls to challenge him or be outspoken. She said he told her that he wanted to be the leader in the relationship. I think that he has control issues

Tierra actually reminded me of my difficult child. Overdramatic and needing to be the constant center of attention . . . I am glad she is gone.

The one that I liked the most last night was Sean's sister. She was straight forward and didn't seem to buy into a lot of the Bachelor nonsense. I loved when she said that the girls he sent home would get over it just like he did when he got dumped by Emily.

Overall, this has been just a so-so season for me but I did laugh out loud at Tierra when she proclaimed, "I can't control my eyebrow."

~Kathy

DDD

Rats! I must have nodded off before the end AGAIN! I did, however, see Tierra go bye bye..thank goodness. And I did see Sean's sister and had a good impression. But...alas...I missed the end. Did they show home visit previews? I am going to try to get the On Demand to work so I can at least know what you guys know.

As it is I don't think Sean is "all that" and I'm sure he thinks he is. LOL! I haven't bonded with any of the girls so far either. Of course if I actually watched the whole show, lol, maybe I'd be rooting for someone in particular. DDD

DDD

I got to catch up last night. The blond who was sent home really looks and sounds like one of my gd's. I hadn't realized it until I saw her featured last night. Oh my goodness...the home visits look interesting. I guess I have an evil streak that lays dormant :) because I found myself thinking "that would be great if one of the men wipes the cocky look off his fact". Yikes. I just don't trust the guy to be anything deeper than an ego maniac!

Thinking about it for a second right now before I start working, I rarely like the men on that show. From all the seasons I would guess maybe three?? My favorite was Bob ?? the party guy who married and is still married I think to his match. DDD

Jody

I like Sean the best so far of the guys. I am so glad that the drama queen is gone. I like several of the girls left. Ashley and Catherine are my favorites. I like Des, but it looks like the home date doesn't go so well at all. Lindsey is just too bubbily for me. I have know sense of who she is at all. As much as you can tell from a show like this, lol. I did laugh too, when she said she couldn't control her eyebrow. That was too funny, that's a difficult child for you. Eyes roll and eyebrows arch all on their own. Too funny.

Kathy813

Staff member
DDD ~ I don't think any of the bachelors are married to their match. Two of the bachelorettes married their picks (Trista and Ashley) and one of the bachelors (Jason) married his runner-up after he dumped his first pick on national television. They are now expecting a baby.

Bob, the party guy, ended up married to a soap star that was not one of the contestants and is now divorced.

I need a life . . . I know way too much about this stupid reality show. LOL

~Kathy

Tiapet

Old Hand
OMgosh did I clap my hands, laugh and scream YES! When he finally let Tierra go home! I was never so more happy then that moment. Just kept saying yes, yes, yes! I absolutely could not stand her at all! She reminded me of one to the other batchlorettes from another season. I really don't like the dates he's choosing (adventures) but alas it's not for me to say...just watch and critique (half the fun of watching the show). I still have not looked at any spoilers anywhere. I'm impressing myself...or I just don't care anymore? LOL

I think I really like Ashlee the best so far. Whether she is FOR him or not I do not know but I seem to like her as a person at the moment. I was kind of liking Leslie but there is just something about her that also turns me off.

Let's see how the home visits turn out. Can't wait, like DDD, to see the "hot" home visit happens to turn out! I don't think they've ever had one go so bad in all the seasons. Maybe this one will be the first. I mean they've had visits where the guy isn't liked or the girl but not where someone gets uppity about it. I think it's about time and more "realistic" to what may actually occur in some homes.