The Graduate.....

My youngest son graduated last wednesday from high school! he was in the Beta club and made our family so proud! he had a good time and is planning on going to college in our hometown right now. He wants to do engineering like his Dad. I am so proud of him. He has gotten his old job back at the movie theater - free movies!!!!! - and he is glad to have the extra money for gas for his car, etc. My daughter andher husband went to the graduation. difficult child did not go. We extended the invite to him but he declined.

susiestar

Roll With It
Congrats to your easy child!!! What a happy occasion! It is great to hear he has plans for further education. I hope that you all have a peaceful summer.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Stands,

Congratulations on your sons graduation, getting a job, going to college and like 3 shadows said - surviving an older difficult child brother (lol) ahem.

Hugs
Star

WAY TO GO KID!!!!!!!!!!!! CLASS OF 09!

mog

congrats!!! My easy child graduated this year to --so proud since niehter of my step easy child graduated. had to bribe my difficult child to go to the grad ceremony BUT was more than easy child getting ready for party but then fell apart after BUT trying to focus more of the before which he is making very hard to do. ANTWAY---- GOOD JOB-- takes so much to get them to graduate much less all the difficult child stuff that is involved. CELEBRATE YOUR SUCCESS with difficult child.