Thoughts Please

DDD

I completely understand your anger. I completely understand your disgust that you raised such a sorry daughter. I completely understand your fears for the children. I, also, understand the frustration of not being able to change what is happening. I doubt that you'll be able to detach at this time. So...over and over again repeat the Serenity Prayer. It doesn't solve the issues but it reminds you of human limitations. Very caring hugs coming your way. DDD

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I completely understand your anger. I completely understand your disgust that you raised such a sorry daughter. I completely understand your fears for the children. I, also, understand the frustration of not being able to change what is happening. I doubt that you'll be able to detach at this time. So...over and over again repeat the Serenity Prayer. It doesn't solve the issues but it reminds you of human limitations. Very caring hugs coming your way. DDD

Ditto what DDD said. Sending lots of hugs and strength your way.

Mattsmom277

Oh how I wish she could feel what it is like to have my parents andy brother. How deep the pain has been for myself and my children. How much we would willingly sacrifice that I could have a parent and what my kids would give to have loving grandparents, family dinners and parties and sleepovers and shared holidays.

I'm so incredibly sorry that she can't see the forest for the trees. Od love to shake her silly. I'm so very glad that you have others in your life to enjoy the parenting and grandParenting

Star*

call 911........call 911
Lisa,

Having dealt with similar situations and SERIOUSLY having to walk away from the grandkids.......(both premies) ------I would either suggest you make yourself and tell your girls :

We are agreeing to NOT have zip, nada, zero to do with Katie and the kids - for the sake of our families sanity AND WE ALL AGREE TO THIS -------no sneaking on FB or calling or emails.....AND BE UNIFIED IN THIS DECISION......

or -

PLAN B: you and the girls - start planning now how to care for three foster kids in your homes - when KATIE AND M - go to jail for extended periods of time or have the kids taken away by the authorities - because the storm is coming and NOW while things are calm......is the time for you and the family to discuss your plan. NOT when CPS or DSS is calling with three crying babies begging Gramma to take them HOME to GRAMMIES on the phone because they are scared and don't want to go to foster care, pleeeeeeaseeeee pleasssssse auntie DDDD......sobbing in some social workers office or from the police station. Matter of fact - write it out, and put it safely in a place you can read what you wrote when you were sane. THen when the day happens? Take that out, read it - and then talk to the authorities about what you think should happen for the best for those kids.

Because I'm telling you - If you don't? You're going to say yes......in a blind fury - and have Katie and M play you for idiots and end up being miserable beyond your wildest dreams - cause eventually Katie will get out of jail or rehab and need a place to stay ----and that place is GOING to be YOUR house because the kids will BEG BEG BEG you or HATE HATE HATE you for NOT taking in THEIR MOMMY......

SEEN IT........BEEN THERE ------and couldn't get through the cup of coffee with my idiot girlfriend who now has that dummy daughter who just lost the twins and said "I think you should give me YOUR bed with the master bath so I can have my boy friend live in the big room with me, while you move into my small room, while you continue to raise MY daughters -" --------yup......distancing myself still.......from THAT ludicrous mess.

Talk to the girls that do love you ---------and remember ------shes not just mentally ill - Katie is manipulative and KNOWS what's been going on......M's not the only monster here. Keeping kids from a party (s)? Shameful.

cubsgirl

I feared that this was blatant manipulation. I cannot stand it when people use their children as pawns in their sick head-games. Take care of yourself, and it sounds like you had a nice party based upon your other post.