touching base ....

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by buddy, Jul 12, 2012.

1. buddy

buddy New Member

Just wanted to say hi. I am packing and trying to keep q on an even keel and also trying to coordinate the info for court. I just wanted you all to know I am peeking in and keeping you on my mind. Just have to keep packing! The move is Tues with help from a blessing from this board. Love you all!

2. Hound dog

Hound dog Nana's are Beautiful

Good luck with the move!

Hugs

3. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

Kind of figured that would be the picture... sending all the good vibes I can muster... and more on Tuesday!

4. TeDo

TeDo Guest

Wow! This board is THAT wonderful. I knew everyone here was wonderful and caring and kind and smart and...and...and...but to help with something like this, WOW! Just WOW!! There ARE angels among us. I mean grills, food, other surprises, and now this. I knew there was a reason I just loved everyone here.

Good luck with the move Buddy. I will be thinking of you and Q. You DO realize that you're moving ON the boys' birthday so there is no way I can be there to help, right??? Busy day all around!

5. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

Good luck with your move!!

6. DDD

DDD Well-Known Member

I'm thrilled for the two of you. Hugs DDD

7. Tiapet

Tiapet Old Hand

Buddy, you take care of you, Q and the moving process. That will be enough in and of itself! Well be here waiting on you. I hope the process goes nice and smoothly for you I really do. I hope that Q only has some MINOR bumps with the transitioning as it's hard. {hugs}

8. recoveringenabler

recoveringenabler Well-Known Member Staff Member

Lots of good vibes and warm wishes and hugs for you Buddy, for a calm, safe, easy and comfortable move.

9. Malika

Malika Well-Known Member

Look forward to hearing the next instalment, buddy, when you are settled in and exploring!

10. Good luck to you and Q with the move on Tuesday! Sending good vibes for both of you. May the sun shine for you on Tuesday (but not too hot!) and everything go smoothly.

And how wonderful that you have received help from one of the members here! Lovely!

11. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

I must have missed something in my absence. You are moving? Where? LOL

12. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

Oy! Moving! Take it easy, and be sure to take a few minutes for yourself every day!

13. Estherfromjerusalem

Estherfromjerusalem Well-Known Member

Good luck with everything, Buddy!

Love, Esther

14. rejectedmom

rejectedmom New Member

Good luck Buddy! Best wishes for you and Q in your new home!

15. pasajes4

pasajes4 Well-Known Member

Peace Be the Journey

16. Calamity Jane

Calamity Jane Well-Known Member

Good luck, Buddy. Have a happy move and hope Q is a good boy.

17. SuZir

SuZir Well-Known Member

Good luck! I hope you survive with only some minor bumps on the road! (I have never heard such a thing as totally smoothly going moving if I had, I would be hoping that for you.)

18. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

Here's to a successful move... and a Q who's "reasonable" about it!
    (we can HOPE, can't we??)