Ugh....husband is so crabby

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by JJJ, Nov 26, 2012.

1. JJJ

JJJ Active Member

I took the two littles to a friends for the weekend. husband did not want to go, so he stayed home with Eeyore. husband and Eeyore bummed around all weekend and did next to nothing. The littles and I had a lot of fun hanging out with friends.

Since we have all been back together -- for less than 24 hours -- husband and Eeyore have been total pills. The littles and I are just looking at each other and shaking our heads. Seriously, husband is being as big a difficult child as Eeyore. He did apologize for his little hissy fit this morning but was just as crabby after work (but did refrain from yelling at me or the kids, just yelled at the fridge and the tv).

I want to pack up the littles and run away.

2. Hopeless

Hopeless ....Hopeful Now

Only if I can run away with you as well. Sorry he is being crabby, it must be in the air for DHs today

3. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

4. Bunny

Bunny Guest

Ugh!! I hope today is a better day.

5. Tiapet

Tiapet Old Hand

Any particular reason that you can figure out why? Is it just the season? I'm sorry he's being so crabby. I'm generally a positive person surrounded by negative people and it's life draining with all of the negativity. I don't know how they can live with all of it so I really feel for "crabbiness" and those who have to deal with it on any level.

6. DaisyFace

DaisyFace Love me...Love me not

Ugh! Sorry to hear he is being such a PITA...

7. cubsgirl

cubsgirl Well-Known Member

I hope today is better - must be something in the air - my husband is being a total difficult child too!

8. InsaneCdn

InsaneCdn Well-Known Member

Isn't it a new moon or something?