Ugh....husband is so crabby

JJJ

I took the two littles to a friends for the weekend. husband did not want to go, so he stayed home with Eeyore. husband and Eeyore bummed around all weekend and did next to nothing. The littles and I had a lot of fun hanging out with friends.

Since we have all been back together -- for less than 24 hours -- husband and Eeyore have been total pills. The littles and I are just looking at each other and shaking our heads. Seriously, husband is being as big a difficult child as Eeyore. He did apologize for his little hissy fit this morning but was just as crabby after work (but did refrain from yelling at me or the kids, just yelled at the fridge and the tv).

I want to pack up the littles and run away.

Tiapet

Old Hand
Any particular reason that you can figure out why? Is it just the season? I'm sorry he's being so crabby. I'm generally a positive person surrounded by negative people and it's life draining with all of the negativity. I don't know how they can live with all of it so I really feel for "crabbiness" and those who have to deal with it on any level.