Update on husband

gottaloveem

Oh Janet, you just don't need anymore worries right now.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

I hope your husband makes a very quick recovery.

Love,
Lia

ScentofCedar

I'm here too, Janet.

It sounds like they caught it immediately, and got husband in right away ~ if it had to happen, whatever it was, husband is in the best possible hands.

I am glad Jamie is on the way. He will be a comfort to you.

You will have to tell Jamie all his Board aunties say "hello!"

Holding you and husband in our thoughts and prayers, Janet.

Barbara

TerryJ2

Oh, Janet, I just saw this. I am so sorry! You must have been terrified.
I'm glad they found the spot on the MRI and a TIA sounds logical. He will really need to take some time off... please get his dr to make it an order, not a request, until this is under control.
{{cyberhugs}}

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Sounds like whatever event happened wasn't catastrophic. Aspirin is a good thing. I take a baby aspirin every day to reduce the risk of stroke and/or heart attack.
Hope this double vision resolves and he is back to normal. It doesn't sound like he will be hospitalized for very long. </span>

'Chelle

Sorry for you and your husband. Will continue to think of you and hope your husband has quick and complete recovery.

DDD

Please accept my apologies. I "just" saw this post so obviously
didn't respond before. Fingers crossed that he is getting better
each hour and that you are hanging in there too. Hugs. DDD

Estherfromjerusalem

Thanks for the update, Janet. Sounds like a good team there in the hospital. Please carry on keeping us informed, and sending you a hug and wishes for you to have a lot of strength to get you through this time, and of course sending wishes for husband's speedy recovery.

Love, Esther

mattsmom27

Janet, I hope that since you haven't been able to update today that it means you found transportation and are visiting with your husband. When you are able, please update us again. Prayers going up from here.

Melissa

Janet,

I've been thinking about you, your husband and the rest of your family today. I was happy to find this update. It sounds like your husband is getting excellent care. I just hope he doesn't try to go back to work too soon!!! I'm keeping him in my thoughts and prayers... WFEN

VLong

Janet,
Just saw the post. Keeping you and husband and the boys in my prayers. I hope you made it to husband safely and they are able to figure more out soon. I was thinking the same as Fran, wishing I was closer, just to give you a ride and shoulders to lean on.
Keep us informed when you can.
Vicki