update

I feel better, I did go to the facility for eating disorders today. It's one of the best in the country- Renfrew. They said in-patient for 28 days would be a good idea, and I agree. I had to go to my family Dr for an EKG that came back fine and tomorrow I have to do the labwork. After those results come in, by Friday most likely, they'll call me Monday and set everything up. I did tell husband after all, it was 2 1/2 hours away, I couldn't go without letting him know. He wanted to take off from work and come with me, but I needed to go alone. Today I weighed 96.3 with all my clothes on.

Thank you for your support, I was thinking about all of you, I was a little scared. ((((HUGS))) to all of you!-Alyssa

trinityroyal

Alyssa, I'm so proud of you for being so determined to get the help you need. Sounds like husband is being supportive, and I'm glad to hear it.

Thinking of you as you start this journey. You CAN do this.

Trinity

LittleDudesMom

Alyssa,

it's good to hear that husband is being supportive. Given all the tests come out positive, when would you be going in?

Sharon

Hi, I just wanted to let you ladies know that today is the day. I have to be there at 8am. I'm fine, just a little embarrassed. I don't want anyone in my life to think less of me, or that I'm mentally ill. My lab work came back yesterday, and they asked when I want to come, I said tomorrow. Still, nobody knows, not one relative, husband will tell them. I don't need a pity party here. You should have seen me yesterday, I finished all the Christmas shopping, wrapping, and cleaning out the refrigerator. Now I have to leave instructions on the washer and dryer- I can't imagine how messy my house will be when I get back, lol!

husband will bring me the Christmas card list, hopefully I can do my cards to you all there- otherwise you may get the cards from me in January! Have a great holiday! (((HUGS)))- Alyssa

smallworld

Alyssa, you are doing the right thing to take care of you. I hope your recovery goes smoothly. I am sending big hugs and positive healing thoughts to you.