Want to test your smarts?

Star*

call 911........call 911
My first thought on :
Want to test your smarts? Was

I haven't any smarts left to test, nor patience, nor eyesight, nor memory....I thought why in the blue Hades would I want to see If I have any smarts left.

But gladly your test came with visual aids......from OUTER SPACE.

:teacher:

Marguerite

FAR OUT! I got 90%!!! I only got one wrong - the Alamo. All I know about is I'm supposed to make sure I remember it, but I never know what it is I'm supposed to remember...

And considering most of these were in the US and I haven't got a CLUE about most of them (or so I thought) I reckon that's not bad at all.

And I did notice a few errors. Coliseum is NOT in Greece, it is in Rome. The giveaway for that one was the other ruins in the same picture, plus if you look at the arena floor you can see where it is cutaway so you can see the works underneath the place. No functioning sporting arena in the world would look like that. And "Niagra Falls" - is THAT how it's spelt?

Most of them - it's logic, plus being able to remember every scene from every movie and every photograph from every calendar, that I've ever seen.

Now, if they did one with Aussie landmarks... Uluru, for example. Or the Reef. Or the "auld coathanger". The Sydney Opera House would be obvious. The Bathurst race track is one any Aussie would get, but I doubt anyone outside Australia would know it.

That was fun!

Marg

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Niagra Falls has a pretty awesome webcam that is NOT from an ariel view point. Its kinda cool.

Just fyi. If anyone cares.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
60%... I am happy I got that!!!

I keep telling myself I am the first person to graduate from high school in my family, I am on Dopamax... I am smart... an then you go and put up things like this!!!

Great I am crushed!!!
My kids could have done better!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Mr. Totoro -

Maybe you need to TAKE ToToro on MORE vacations to exotic places - that way you could score higher - here and other places.

I DID NOT say that!