Weird weather check in :)

BusynMember

70 in NY. Snowing in...Kentucky??? What's your weather like today.

Here in the Frozen Tundra it's not really that cold (maybe 20's...we're used to it), but it's been snowing all day. I don't really like driving in the snow if not necessary so I've stayed home alternately watching football and hanging on my computer (thus my many posts here...lol).

What's going on in your neck of the woods? Californians need not respond...hehe :p

pasajes4

We are enjoying sunshine and pleasantly cool days. We had storms on Saturday and it is supposed to get colder this week. Parts of Texas are having storms. snow, ice.....take your pick.

Wiped Out

Staff member
We received several inches of snow from last night into this morning. It really doesn't look too bad; the streets were plowed easily. However, I declared today a pajama day for me and I haven't left the house. I have, however, taken two naps, finished a book, watched Christmas movies, and now I am watching several old Christmas episodes of various shows, like "That Girl" and "Mary Tyler Moore".

tiredmommy

We were part of the ice storm. Fortunately our power only flickered a few times but there are still thousands in our county without power, who have flooded basements and damage from falling tree limbs.

witzend

I am in shorts and a t-shirt with doors and windows open and still too warm. I'd like to turn on the AC, but I just can't bring myself to do it on December 22nd.

InsaneCdn

FROZEN. As in, the kind of frozen usually reserved for late January... I can only imagine what next month is going to be like. We're just about at -40 (at which point, it doesn't matter which scale you're using, it's the same number!)

very warm last few days here in n. Fl. I took a walk at sunset in short sleeves: very pleasant. It is to be a bit more seasonable today through the holidays.

BusynMember

This weather is bizarre. Well, now it's Monday morning and we are at -8F. Really makes me want to go out and about finishing my shopping for Christmas dinner...lol :)
But 70 in the East...just STRANGE.
TM, sorry about the ice storm. Those are so scary and driving is so hazardous. Please take care!! And look out for that "other" guy who doesn't know you slow down while driving on the ice...

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
We had so much rain that a friend about 45 minutes away is stranded at home... Their house is on a slight hill but everything else is flooded. A lot of area roads are closed. Our house... Looks like it rained and that's it. Was 65 yesterday and I had the doors open (till Rose decided they should be closed and did so, repeatedly)... 32 right now. Told the friend she could skate out after tonight...

BusynMember

AnnieO, I think 60-70 degree weather in late Dec. is stranger to me than the massive snow and ice some of us are having. Somebody who lives in NY posted a picture of himself standing outside without a coat yesterday. All I could do was shake my head and laugh :)