Welcome DancesWithWolves

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Steely, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Steely

Steely Active Member

Just wanted to welcome you to our board DancesWithWolves. So glad to have you as a new member!!!

If you want, tell us about yourself. Kids, husband, etc.

You have found a wonderful place here, and a genuinely soft place to land. Let any of us know if you have questions, or need anything.
  2. nvts

nvts Active Member

Yes, Welcome! I love your screen name!

While you can be "Dances With Wolves" I think I'm going to change mine to "Living With Wolverines!" It's fitting!

Feel free to join in on the fun, and if you just need to vent, a hug or a good cry, we're here for you!

3. flutterbee

flutterbee Guest

Yes, DWW....come out, come out where ever you are......

Who will it be today? Star*? Starb? newStar*? Raoul?

Come on. The suspense is killing me!
  4. Star*

Star* call 911........call 911

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome = you make me feel as if I've been here on the board for years.

Actually - this is Star*. I've been having an identity crisis for the last week. But thanks to the wonderful powers that be on the board - (YOU SO ROCK POWERS THAT BE) I'm back to Star*.

And Steely - thanks for welcoming me - Dances wtih Wolves - that was so nice.
    NVTS - OMG Dances with Wolverines??? I'd pay to see that!

Wynter - Yes - it's me, but honestly I'm not Raoul. I think I KNOW who Raoul is - but I've never really known. Someone else who has Portuguese down pat.

Hugs you guys!
  5. Abbey

Abbey Spork Queen

Actually, that film was filmed within in miles of where I grew up. Beautiful territory.

I'm confused with all the names.