What am I? Marhta Crocker???

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
OK who signed me up for ALL of this? This is partly my fault, I said I would do the gift bags for K and N's classes. K has 17 and N has 27... so I bought all kinds of little Halloween things, plus I have been collecting things over the years. (hoarder) stickers, erasers, pencils... so the bags are actually really cool!
So then I said I would bring in something for K's party. A treat.
Well then we were at N's class one day and husband is over by the door were the sign up sheet is!!!
He signed, *us* up for....

Plates
Veggie tray
and...
3 different baked goods.... for 27 kids plus adults.
I looked at him when I caught him and said, "What the frick are you doing?"
He said, "Awww, the kids need goodies"
So here I am.
So far I have done all of the bags.
I am have baked a bunch of pumpkin muffins that I am gonna frost with maple cream cheese frosting. The girls love these!!! i sprinkle little orange stuff on them...

I am baking right now Cream Cheese Brownies....MMMMM!!!
Then I am gonna start on the double chocolate chip cookies ala' Martha Stewart Recipe I love!!!

So tonight I will do the veggie tray and dip.

And of course K has piano and N is so anxious over the costume tomorrow.
But my house smells good.

Oh, you ask where is husband??? He is on a golfing date....

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Well, as you can imagine, I can certainly relate!

I think you should save one piece of deliciousness for yourself and eat in front of him, the whole time "MmmMMMmmMMM" -ing over it. lol - I'm evil.

totoro

I would likely be actually mad if I didn't like baking so much... and at least this way it is not in my face, literally in my mouth!
At the girls last School we could not bring in any home baked goods! So I can bake up a storm for now!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Dear Martha Crocker,

I would like to place my order for Moose Poop.

Thank you,

A Loyal Poop eater.

totoro

Order placed. Moose Poop, next inline for a Ms. Star.
Got it.
husband gets no dinner, Moose Poop more important...
He can eat real...umm.
going to my corner now.

Star*

call 911........call 911
We had TOO much fun all Spring long about this Toto -

You got the "?"
Yeah I got a connection for some good "?"
Good - Man I can really EAT some "?"
Me too man, hey can you get some more "?"

Naw - gotta wait "?" is a seasonal thing mannnnn.

Order placed. Moose Poop, next inline for a Ms. Star.
Got it.
husband gets no dinner, Moose Poop more important...
He can eat real...umm.
going to my corner now.

KTMom91

I was just informed that Hubby has a potluck tomorrow. "Gee, honey, what should I take?"

Guess I'll be doing some baking later, too.

SRL

I'll trade you the food prep for the class party coordinator job! I retired last year because it's seriously not my thing, but I'm back at it as they were desperate. After I got the sheet of parent volunteers and discovered there were 8 moms willing to come help at the party I decided it will definitely be someone else's turn to be in charge next time. What's with that anyway?

Sigh...I'd best get back to my mummy candy holders...the water bottles are cut and now onto the cheesecloth strips.

As for kitchen work, tis the season! I did a big veggie tray for a teacher's luncheon yesterday at the elementary school, set up and cleaned up at the junior high luncheaon, and Monday I'm up for 2 apple cream pies for the high school band fundraiser supper. And my dishwasher is broken (make that still broken, 4th week) and I have nothing but curses for Sears Warranty Repair!!!

KTMom91

Baking in progress...the oatmeal raisins are cooling, and the oatmeal scotchies are in the oven. Chocolate chips a possibility, no gingersnaps because I realized I am out of molasses and ginger. Maybe snickerdoodles, too, if I'm really ambitious.

Abbey

Spork Queen
My gosh. Where do you ladies get time to do this stuff? I get up at 2am every night just to do minimal things like read email, board, cook for the next day's dinner, write on my book, etc. Go to bed around 4am (sheesh...I'm late) then get up and go to work and it all starts over again.

You are one busy lady.

Abbey

SRL

My gosh. Where do you ladies get time to do this stuff? I get up at 2am every night just to do minimal things like read email, board, cook for the next day's dinner, write on my book, etc. Go to bed around 4am (sheesh...I'm late) then get up and go to work and it all starts over again.

At-home moms--we get signed up for everything school.

Shoot, this craft only takes about five minutes. Anyone have ideas for a quick filler for 4th grade? Or ideas to embellish this craft to take longer?
http://www.parents.com/holiday/halloween/crafts/mummy-candy-holder-craft/

totoro

I am still going!!! Now I am off to N's start of her party... just dropped off stuff for the office ladies, A little butt kissing, and for K's class....
Go go GO....

SRL I am impressed also!!!

SRL

I think she was talking about *you*.

I found spiders and stick on felt to make wounds and the like.