Where do I even start??

P

PatriotsGirl

Thanks hon. The lady on the phone pretty much repeated what I read online. She said the person filing would have had to see that person within the last 48 hours (I would lie and say I did!) and that I would have to know where she is. She did tell me that drugs and alcohol alone are not enough. I could have filed it medically through the doctor, but he said she doesn't need to take the medication since she had surgery and there is nothing he could do.

If I find out where she is, I will file it. I will not find her if she does not want to be found. I know that. Checked the phone records and she is still in constant contact with A hole. I wrote to him on Facebook and told him since he is the only one she will isten to if he was going to convince her to get help or if he was going to continue helping her die. POS never wrote back. Imagine that... I wish very, very horrible things on that "man".

dashcat

Just wanted to let you know that I am so sorry for all you are going through. You are one tough warrior mom! But even tough moms still hurt. Hang in there.
Dash