Who are you and what have you done with my child?

F

flutterbee

I was sitting here thinking I should probably eat something, but the leftovers in the fridge don't sound good and I'm not up to cooking.

Wynter walks in and asked me if I would like some pasta. Then she proceeded to....get this....make it! AND she was happy about it.

:faint:

I'm going to have to watch for any other odd signs that might give a clue as to who this child really is. :winks: If she starts to clean, I'll *know* she's an impostor. :rofl:

klmno

Enjoy it as long as it lasts!!!! Many kuddos to her! My difficult child cleaned 3 rooms in the house bewtween Sun and Mon- unfortunately, that child is not here today.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
:hypnosis::spaghetti: Send her over here when she is done!
Is she cleaning up as well?
She is learning something! From a great Momma.

F

flutterbee

She emptied the dishwasher, broke down the cardboard for recycling AND folded the laundry.

Who is this impostor? :stalker:

klmno

OK, Heather! Lay back, kick your feet up and moan like you're in desparate pain for the next five years- maybe she can keep this up!

Andy

I just got a horrid thought - Could she be preparing to ask you for something?

Nope - sorry - no way! - banish the thought.

Go Wynter Go!

(Wynter, if Mom still says 'no', look me up - you have already earned anything you want from me - probably why I am not a good mom - but do it quickly because I really have a short memory)

(Heather, don't let Wynter use this to get anything except a great big thank you and praise for being so caring. You know there is no one else that will go behind your back and give in to her. Go Heather Go!)

TerryJ2

Awesome.
I hope she stays on track this way forever.
Any idea what triggered it?
Gosh. I'm awed and happy for you!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Yeah!! You so deserve this Heather! by the way, could she talk to my easy child-I could sure use some stuff done around here:)

Savor every moment!