Woot! We are LIVE!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Last March I was recruited to create a website for a new youth lacrosse league starting in our area. I said sure, I'd help out and to just let me know when things would get rolling. Then I didn't hear anything about it for MONTHS. School started up again and the director asked again if I would help, and I again said sure, just let me know WHEN. Next thing I know we're meeting in October, he wants me as a board member and officer of the organization, and by the way how soon can I have the website up and running?! The best part is that he's planning to pay me for the work (once we get players registered). :thumbsup:

Well, we officially launched TODAY, so I'm a little excited because people will start interacting with everything I've set up. My job has been actually much more than just the website, but it's the most visible sign of my last 3 months of work.

Here's the link if you want to take a peek:

http://www.ylyouthlacrosse.com/

We're on FB too :)

buddy

Looks amazing! Easy to click through, graphics are great. Congrats! You should be really proud and the kids will have a great time. That site would encourage me to sign my son up for sure.

Do girls play in your area?

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Thank you! :flirtysmile3: I'd never done anything like this before being asked two years ago by difficult child 1's booster club to help them create a website for the school team. See? You CAN teach an old dog new tricks! :rofl:

Yes, girls play in our area, but for this first year we are focusing on boys. The rules are just so different for girls it's like a whole different sport.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Thank you :) It's so exciting to see our site's hit counter climb, our FB likes go up -- AND we got our first two online registrations (and payments) yesterday and today! It tells me all the things I've put in place are working... a very satisfying feeling! :bigsmile: The paycheck will be even MORE satisfying, though. :rofl: