Worst Bridezilla Wedding Cake!

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by susiestar, Aug 17, 2011.

1. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Y'all have GOT to see this!!!

What kind of woman wants a wedding cake that is a lifesize replica of HERSELF?? Can you HEAR the jokes made when they start serving pieces from the skirt area? Just imagining what the people at my wedding would have said about that is enough to have me rolling with laughter - brought my kids running to see what was up!!

I can only imagine the rest of the wedding and reception!!

http://cakewrecks.squarespace.com/home/2008/5/31/when-brides-have-no-budget-or-taste.html

2. keista

keista New Member

Holy smokes, mackerel, cow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Oh my. T-a-c-k-y!

4. gcvmom

gcvmom Here we go again!

5. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Love it!

6. Jody

Jody Active Member

My goodness, she looks very mad. I would be very ticked to, if they made my cake of myself fatter than I really am. If you pay all that money for a cake to be made that looks like me, then I want it to be my same size or smaller.

7. Marguerite

Marguerite Active Member

The cake has this ghastly red braid painted down the side and her dress doesn't have that.

If I were the groom, I'd be nervous. How is the rest of the marriage going to go?

Marg

8. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

Wonder what the groom's cake looks like. :S

9. svengandhi

svengandhi Well-Known Member

Not quite on the same note but my dad didn't check the cake for my sister's sweet sixteen and when we opened it up, instead of "Happy Sweet 16, X" it read "Bon Voyage, Fred and Doris!"

10. Lothlorien

Lothlorien Active Member Staff Member

Wow...give a whole new meaning to extreme cakes.

Oh no!!!

11. Marg's Man

Marg's Man Member

There's a show on here at the moment called "Four Weddings" - one of those unreal "reality" shows about weddings. There's probably a version the US; there definitely is in the UK.
    Here's a YouTube link from the current Australian series in which the ring bearer is Gollum!

Four Weddings Australia 2011 - Channel Seven - YouTube

'
    Nuff said!

Marg's Man

12. HaoZi

HaoZi Guest

The Gollum idea is cool, but Kiddo does the voice impression much better.

13. svengandhi

svengandhi Well-Known Member

I've seen 4 Weddings a few times. It's interesting to see all the different ideas people have about their weddings. Mine was very simple - no theme and I completely forgot to have flowers. I'm sure that David Tutera would have cured that.

14. TerryJ2

TerryJ2 Well-Known Member

Oh, my!

I do have to wonder if there is a groom's cake ...

15. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

I love David Tutura! If I can ever get him to come throw me a wedding, I will get married. Until then, not happening.