You know what I hate?

M

ML

Abbey,

You actually made me feel better. As I think of it, I have a lot of numbers too. We just changed our home phone so when people ask me my number often they are looking to verify I am who I say (the scrip refill line for ex. I haven't updated to new # yet so unless I give the old one they won't complete the order), 2 work lines and a cell phone. Now I'm wondering why the heck son's friend's mom was so shocked lol.

Abbey

Spork Queen
I can't even keep track of the numbers, especially since the move. We have 5 in Vegas and 5 here. Some are toll free...some not. Since H was here months before I came up he set up all the accounts. That was typically my job.

Now, if you REALLY want me to get annoyed start talking about bank accounts. I have no earthy idea how many we have due to the duo state business. Some are business, some personal, some non-profit...it makes my head spin. H will say, "Check the account to make sure there is money in it." Check the account??? Which account? It would take me an hour to do that.

Abbey

K

Kjs

I have so many closets, desks, drawers with things in it I cannot remember where anything is. I actually started a notebook that says where everything is. If only I can remeber where I put that stupid notebook !!

Abbey

Spork Queen
I have so many closets, desks, drawers with things in it I cannot remember where anything is. I actually started a notebook that says where everything is. If only I can remeber where I put that stupid notebook !!

I love that!!

Abbey

trinityroyal

ML...phone numbers drive me crazy. We have six. Long story, but most of them are for the business. I ALWAYS use the same one but H uses one of the others for various things. So when I go to do some type of thing they always want to know the phone number. Well...let's start at the first one, then then next, ect. I'm sure the person at the other end of the phone is just shaking their head.

Abbey

Abbey, we have this dilemma at home.
There are the home numbers, the business numbers, all of the sundry and various cell phone numbers. All in, I think there are about 12 of them.

During the cable mess we had a few weeks back, I heard husband on the phone with the cable company.

"It's not listed under that number? Well try this one."
"Not that one either? How about this one."

Finally, after about 5 tries, husband asked, "can you look it up by postal code? we only have 3 of those..."

As for stashing presents and things...we have one closet. ONE closet where we keep all presents, treats and other assorted gifties. In early December, when I was looking for Christmas cards, I found presents that we forgot to give people last year, birthday cards I'd been frantically searching for, yet another pair of my lost scissors...

If I'm like this at 40, I can't wait until I'm in the really forgetful years. Regular ADHD combined with senior moments? Ugh!

Trinity