Anyone want an Iguana?

DammitJanet

if anyone lives anywhere close enough to me to meet to get a pretty much full grown iguana, I have one free to give away. Iggy was given to us back when Jamie first went into the Marines and now Tony just doesnt want to keep up with him. It was great when we had Cory here too but I dont like the thing and Billy wont help and Tony is tired.

Lizards need kids who like reptiles. I live near Fayetteville NC and I will be in Richmond VA this upcoming weekend or the iguana could be in the Stafford VA area this upcoming weekend.

if you are lurking and might want this, join the site and PM me.

keista

I'll be driving right by you in the next few days, but I'll pass. My sis used to have one. I think she managed to give it away to a science teacher at the local school.

DammitJanet

Star.....Thats mean! I know you would want it but you cant have it...lol. I offered it to you first but when you couldnt take it I had to put it here. Dont make people think he is gone.

Hmmm....Schools. I wonder if I could locate a year round school close by or even a school that still has teachers working. Maybe I will try that tomorrow. That will be on my list tomorrow. I can give them his rock too. The big aquarium cant go though because we dont own it.

Contact a superintendant, they're usually in charge of a lot of schools. They can put out a mass e-mail to all their employees in all schools. If not for a classroom, a teacher may want it for their own family. The superintendant in my district is in charge of 6 schools, at least 80 people work in my school alone. You should have no trouble.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
We had a rather short stint with one. Just as long as it took me to convince Nichole that she didn't have a clue how to properly care for it. And to me, if you don't know what you're doing, you've no business having a reptile. They're nothing like having other pets. The odd lizard she acquired met the same fate. Both found good homes with people who had years of experience via craig's list. You might post him there as well.

If you have a pet shop and want to go that route, they might at least help you find him a good home, even if they don't take him in store.

DammitJanet

This one is almost 4 feet long. We are just tired of him. They just dont do much. Seriously. Kids like them. I have posted him on Craigslist and am surprised that no one has even responded. I figured someone would want it for free since one this big would cost hundreds at a store.