Anyone watch Bones?

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by mstang67chic, May 19, 2008.

1. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

Because I NEVER saw all of that coming!!! Talk about a good season finale!!!!!!!!!!! Holy Cow!!!!

:holymoly: :nonono:

2. Fran

Fran Former Site Owner

3. bby31288

bby31288 Active Member

Someone PM me with what happened. I don't get to watch Bones much lately because husband really loves The Big Bang Theory and the shows that follow on Mondays. So I gave him Monday because I love Criminal Minds which is on Wednesday.

4. bby31288

bby31288 Active Member

Thanks Mstang. Wow what an ending. I can't believe it.

5. mstang67chic

mstang67chic Going Green

If you want to actually see it, I think you can watch it online.

6. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

I have to not watch until later so that husband and I can see it together. He really likes that show. We were both busy last night when it was on.

7. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

Where can you watch it online???? I have missed most of this season, but I LOVE this show.

Jess loves it, and told me about it. OMG, total SHOCK!! I also NEVER saw it coming!!!!!!!!

I can't wait until this season comes out on DVD, I have hte first 2 seasons.

Glad I am not the only fan here.

8. I totally never seen that coming! I love watching Bones. What a way to end the season.

Christy

9. tiredmom3

tiredmom3 New Member

that was sooooooooo unexpected,I am still shocked.Never seen it coming,can't wait for next season.

10. amazeofgrace

amazeofgrace New Member

hmmmm I have never been able to catch it when it's on but I see season I on website 4 sale for $25, perhaps for the summer