Beanie Babies,,,going once, twice...

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Anyone want a small collection of beanie babies? I think I have about 15 or so. I have been cleaning out nearly everything from both dds stuffed animal/old toy collection. Except for some very special ones, most of them went to Goodwill. All I have left are Beanie Babies and I don't want to give them to Goodwill as I know some people still collect them.

Is anyone interested? I'd be happy to mail them out - no charge.

Star*

call 911........call 911
ME ME PICK ME OH PLEASE

I have over 400 !

=(ahem) unless there is a child her that would like them for Christmas.

DammitJanet

LMAO!

Now I adore ebay...in fact I have my first auction going right now! Im selling some of Keyana's baby clothes...lol.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
DO NOT send those beanies my way!

I FINALLY got Nichole to stop buying them, and we sold ours to a very thrilled child during our yard sale for 10 for a dollar.

We have only 2 left.... an otter and a basset, which by the way are going nowhere as they're too freakin' adorable. lol

400 Star??? OMG! Where do you put them all?

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have......um......places. I was tempted not too long ago to donate them to a 'so called' silent auction for a child to receive treatment for a brain tumor. Apparently they were looking for big ticket items for donations.

It started with a little donkey from Dude - and that was over 13 years ago. I never collected ANYTHING in my life until these. Then it was on and I collect a few other things - but these have been the most fun to find.

saving grace

This is so funny! 400!! I am still smiling. I have about 10 or so in the attic and babygirl has some newer ones in a basket maybe about 20. The ones in the attic I have been tempted to toss about twice a year whenever I am up there searching for stuff and I come across them. If you are looking for certain ones Star let me know and I will check to see if I have them and if I do you are more than welcome to it.

Grace

slsh

member since 1999
By any chance, do you have Poopsie (egads, what a name)? He was in the basement when the flood hit and went to that great honey jar in the sky, much to Diva's distress.

Starbie - I'd gladly send you several pounds of brownies if you'd pass on Poopsie!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
SLSH

Give me a day or two to look Poopsie doesn't look familiar and I know most of them by name/sight. If I have it - it's yours.

I will take ANY unwanted beanie babies - Years ago there was someone on EBAY that offered 2,400 in a lot - I nearly had a stroke trying to figure out how much and where they would go. I missed seeing how much they all went for - I bet a GOB.

Will look for the Pooh bear - what a name is right.

K

Kjs

Oh my. 400?

husband and the boys collect sports cards, and Packer everything. Since way before Brett. easy child even has a poster he signed when he was a nobody.

I did a short thing with McDonalds Beanies. Each boy has the original set.

400. I would love to see them. Can you post a picture?
We have 4. Each of our bdays.

'Chelle

We have a few Beanies, though I've never bought them as "collectibles" as my sister in law did. The kids have played with them all. One, Scorch the dragon, will never leave though, he's mine if/when easy child doesn't want it any more.

Abbey

Spork Queen
been there done that. I was SOOOO glad to have the kids stop buying them and get them out of my house.

Now, if I could figure out how to get about 15 boxes of sealed baseball cards out without husband knowing, I'd be a happy camper. We've hauled these things through 4 states. I'm tired of looking at them. They are GOOD ones, too, but husband just won't let go.

Abbey

I had a geologist friend many years ago who had about 25 heavy reinforced banker-sized boxes with carefully packed mineral specimens. The boxes were labelled according to some system she had, not intelligible to a layperson. When she and her H were moving, one of the truck loaders asked her what was in all the boxes -- she said the expression on his face was priceless after she answered, "Rocks."

Star*

call 911........call 911
Chelle -

I have 3 Scorch beanie and 1 Scorch beanie buddie - he is SO soft. I like dragons too! I also have the white dragon - ooooooooh.

SLSH - does Poopsie have to have a tag?

slsh

member since 1999
Starbie - words I'm sure you never thought you'd hear from me:

I will not take your Poopsie!

Absolutely, I think the Beaner is the man for the beanies. I suspect around here we're a hair away from makeup and ... whatever else comes with- tweener girls, and old Diva has enough stuffed animals to open a store as it is.

I will check out ebay and if they're not asking some exhorbitant "collectors" price, maybe Santa will surprise her.

Just wondering - does anyone else have kids who have so doggone many stuffed animals that there's no room left in their bed for them? (Or anyone who keeps buying them for their kids??? Every holiday around here is good for at least 1 animal per kids - dumb, dumb, dumb.) Weeburt has been in a growth spurt for over 6 months now and at 5'9", he either has to sleep in a fetal position or his legs from knees down hang off the end of his bed. Cute that he loves his animals too much to move them off the bed but it can't be comfortable!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
SLSH - Um....... nope - NEVER. haha

Okay I got them all out tonight - and looked through and sad to say I have NO beanie named Poopsie - I have 2 that look similar but they are not he.

Sorry can't find the hearts desire! Loth is right - there are a lot on Ebay. And I won't bid against you - my limit is really $5.00 for a really special one. Most I've gotten at yard sales for .25, 50 - $1. each.

It was something for difficult child to keep an eye out for - apparently he has good eyes.