Better bid on this before it gets away, ladies...

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by witzend, Nov 26, 2012.

1. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

2. KTMom91

KTMom91 Well-Known Member

Miss KT is going to an Ugly Christmas Sweater party tonight...
  3. tiredmommy

tiredmommy Site Moderator

It would fit Duckie! :rofl:
  4. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

5. susiestar

susiestar Roll With It

I love holiday sweaters, but I try to have them be a bit nicer than that one at goodwill. The reindeer look a bit psycho to me, lol. As for that pink sweater, Stella McCrazy is a better name for the designer. Esp given that price!

I used to have about ten different holiday sweater vests. then my daughter got big enough to 'borrow' them. Funny how I never again saw them with-o stains or holes, lol. One of the costs of raising a teenage daughter.
  6. DammitJanet

DammitJanet Well-Known Member Staff Member

After seeing the price for the second one, that first one is looking better!
  7. katya02

katya02 Solace

'Festive meets fluorescent' ... yikes. Not at that price, it doesn't. 'Foolish meets fluorescent' is more like it.
  8. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Hey, that blue one will fit me. Just what I need for the Christmas party I'm attending next Sunday, drunken reindeer on velour.
  9. witzend

witzend Well-Known Member

How did Paul McCartney's daughter end up being a designer for 60 year old women from Palmetto? And what makes her think that 60 year old women from Palmetto have $1,230 plus tax for a sweater they could get at Goodwill for $5? Queen Elizabeth? Maybe...
  10. trinityroyal

trinityroyal Well-Known Member

Seems that ugly Christmas sweaters are thing. Who knew?
  11. hearts and roses

hearts and roses Mind Reader

My niece has an ugly Christmas sweater party every year and the pictures are hilarious!

My very BFF wears all sort of holiday sweaters...yes, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Christmas, Harvest/Thanksgiving! The only one she refuses to wear is Halloween-she hates Halloween (my personal favorite holiday)...I can't even explain how we are BFF's but we 'get' each other, sweaters aside...;)