bless you Ohioans...she is heading your way!

Is that where she's going? She's not safe anywhere....somebody's going to want their 15 minutes and be a hero.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow. That was totally NOT smart of her.

Would have been much smarter to change her name and leave the country totally for a very very long time, like say 20 yrs or more.

but then she can't revel in all this attention....plus I'm sure she's waiting for the big offers, she thinks she's famous.

It's like 3am, ok I'm so angry that she's free that I am truly up all night! Now I'm just going to have to stay up because I can't get my bargains at Staples and Shop Rite if I don't get there when they open. I just baked some muffins.....

skeeter

I have one name for her to look up - Amy Baker. Got off because of being a state witness in a foster child death. Has lived a life of hell since. Her every move (and none of them are good) is on local news.

DammitJanet

You mean she should google...lol. They should give her a laptop!

Well, the reason I say she is going to Ohio is she got on a small plane that is based out of Columbus OH. I suppose they could take her some place else but that plane has to return to OH at some time and really OH isnt somewhere that was ever talked about when they mentioned where she would go so it would make sense.

Nancy

Oh whew I doubt whether she's staying here. There is nothing here for here, certainly isn't an exciting place, and not very remote areas to hide in. I heard it was a private plane of a connection to her former attorney so that could mean she's going anywhere and just borrowed the plane.

Nancy

Last edited:
H

HaoZi

Even commercial "out of" whatever city just means their main hub. Wouldn't be surprised if she ends up in a northern state, they seem quite a bit less gung-ho on carrying guns and weapons than down south (outside of the major cities, that is). Montana or Alaska perhaps, though if she's getting surgery to hide her face she may be headed to where that's getting done first.

DammitJanet

Oh I think there are plenty of places. She has to go somewhere and they talked about TX, CA, PR, staying in FL, never OH. It might make sense.

However, after looking at the video they keep releasing online and the picture I got on twitter, I am not sure its her. She was released from court wearing a pink shirt and jeans. The person running toward that plane seems to be wearing a white or light colored long sleeved shirt and a skirt or dress. I dont see how Casey could have changed in that sort of time in that SUV.

klmno

There was mention that she might have actually been taken to the parking lot at Cheney Mason's office to change clothes and vehicles then left from there and somehow, they were able to confuse the public about which vehicle went where. I'm not sure she's done with Cindy---at some point Casey will be calling on her Mom.

Marcie Mac

Just Plain Ole Tired
I heard she was on her way to Palm Springs LOL This release is going to be like a dark version of "Where's Waldo"

I think her and Jose are going to do a hook up sometime down the line, but in any event, really think she is on her way to Puerto Rico where people might not be as inflamed.

Marcie

klmno

Isn't her connection in PR thru Jose's relatives? Can you imagine a defense attny getting his relatives involved to help provide housing and clothing and food to a "previous client"? I think they hooked up last night, the first chance they got and Jose has gone with her, wherever she went, for a few days. At least until tomorrow. I hope he uses a condom if he has sex with her.

DammitJanet

I heard that the people in PR have set up a huge anti- casey anthony campaign. They really dont want her there. Of course I dont think anyone wants her anywhere...lol. Unless you count the couple of guys standing outside the jail last night with the signs asking her to marry them...lmao. She should have taken them up on it.

It would not shock me at all for her to be somewhere with Jose to be honest. I really do think that they will hook up and end up on a bunch of talk shows, make a mint and then get married within a year.

I have also of at least two people who have come forward saying they are Caylee's bio father. Well one says he is the biodad and the other says her son was the biodad and he died in NC and she is the biograndma. I think they should do the paternity tests and lets get the results. The guy who says he is the biodad is in a SC prison and wants to pay for the test. He gets out next year. Evidently the timing does add up. Timing adds up on the other guy too. I want to know...plus, they have a heck of a wrongful death suit.

Mattsmom277

Apparently helicopters followed the SUV from the jail to the underground parking of the lawyers office. So it could be her in different clothes, or not. I really think that fate will mete out whatever it is going to regarding her future, obviously she is NOT "free", she simply isn't caged. Might not satisfy peoples sense of "justice" however it is obvious by anybodies judgement that she will NEVER be "free" to live any kind of normal life. I truly this morning felt an overwhelming wish for the public to move on. Caylee's law proposal is a healthy thing in my opinion to put energies into. I think it is getting to a unhealthy level for public to be so emotionally engraged that it is causing families to argue, sleepless nights, rage, anxiety, stress etc. There are people that get away with all kinds of things, and NO it never sits right. Yet its done and it is consuming the public in my opinion to a degree that appears to be impacting the emotional health of people in their homes and that to me is sad, just as sad as the possibility that a woman may have gotten away with murder. I don't want to at all minimize the emotional outrage at the thought that a mother killed her child, yet is it really doing anything positive for the lives of the public so caught up that it impacts their own lives, relationships, friendships etc? I don't see how that serves the theory of "Justice for Caylee". I hear of things like Caylee's law and I think THERE is something concrete, healthy, positive out of all of this. I guess I'm of the mind that the justice system did what it did, right or wrong, good or bad, and I wish for the publics sake that people would sign the petition for this new law, then emotionally move on. I hate seeing such a huge segment of the population caught up in rage, anger, hatred, vengeful thinking, wishing someone dead or harmed as vigilante justice etc. I know this won't be a popular post and I don't mean it to be upsetting or judgemental etc despite the fact that i know it may be percieved that way. I simply can only say it is NOT intended that way. I genuinely feel horrible to think of hundreds of thousands of good people walking around in a rage that they can't let go of, letting it interfere with their lives and families and activities. Rage and hatred don't serve a poor dead child but they sure can harm the lives of good people who can't find a way to let go of the incredible emotion that was stirred by this trial.

flutterby

Fly away!
A woman assaulted another woman in OK who the first woman thought looked like CA. Assaulted her with her car and rolled the victims (the supposed CA look-alike, but I didn't see it) car. And a man with the same name as CA has been harassed on fb. I don't agree with the verdict, but this is ridiculous.

DammitJanet

I know...I am slowly letting it go. I cant say that if Casey wandered into my yard that I might not invite her to visit some of the places on my property that resemble the area that she left her daughter and leave her there and see if she could find her way out...good luck. My acreage backs into about 20 miles of swampland.

Other than that, I figure the only other thing I can do is not to buy or support anything that gives her money. I can write to the networks and tell them I dont want them to pay for the interviews. That is the extent of what I can do. I wont buy magazines with her in them. I wont support her financially.

Now, I want to move on to the other crimes that are ongoing. We have plenty that need to be in the light.

The woman who was assaulted didnt even look that much like Casey to me. She was older for one thing and she lived in OK. Casey was still in jail too. That woman who attacked her was loony. I believe she was on drugs they said.