Can't decide whether to be optimistic or pessamistic

StressedM0mma

About difficult child going to school for the rest of the week. I really want to have my hopes up, but I then become so stressed that I can't handle it. I feel like I should just expect she won't go, and be pleasantly surprised. Did I mention I hate this. Going to go finish making dinner, and have a small pity party for myself. I am really missing easy child. I never realized how much she balanced our house out. And how much influence she has/had over difficult child. easy child called this afternoon, and difficult child went right back to doing H.W. because easy child told her she should.

StressedM0mma

Well, she did work, but getting her to school was more than a battle. I had to physically dress her, and force her into the car. Then walk with her to the guidance office to figure out what to do. I guess I am going to have to just expect every day to be a battle, and I can be pleasantly surprised if she goes willingly.

Anxworrier

Just want to say I'm sending you some emotional support thru the web! You are a few yrs ahead of me, I may need your knowledge when my boy is 15!