crisis time: I think I need to call and have her hopitalized

Thanks for the support. She is at midevil fair with her brother. The plan is to take her to the hospistal after her voice lesson. I will check in later or tomorrow. I am going to call hospitall, her psychiatrist etc. We went to Nami Parent to Parent last night and it was a huge support. They talked about sign of Bipolar: she has 80 %. Most of the peopel there, including one of the leaders are dealing with bipolar.
This is so hard you know how much I wanted to keep her home. She does refuse to adhere to treatment plans though. She insists she will run the streets with $150 this weekend and is doing dangerous/destructive stuff.She is constantly threatneng and blackmailing. She said she was goign to go sell durgs last night if we did not give her money. Keep me , my daughter, our family in your thoughts and if you are into it, prayers. Compassion

klmno

I sincerely believe that she is not on the right medications- or she's cheeking them.

I will keep you in my thoughts- good luck tonight and let us know how it goes.

B

bran155

(((HUGS))) and support on it's way. I will absolutely keep you and your family in my prayers!!

Hang in there and let us know how the hospital goes. :)

She would not go to hopeital this afternoon but she has agreed to take medications , go back to AA and adhere to our rules like the 10:00 curfew. Tnoihgt husband will take her and pick her up. My son has been a mediator. She looked so--oooo terrifed when she saw we were ready to take her to hopital. I do really intend to call 911 the enxt time she gets violent. I called p-doctor but have not heard back: I have an appointment. Tues. It took us months to get the point where we decided to hopitalize her . Persnally I thin kshe is too ill to adhere at this point. I think they are the right medications but she does not take them regualry plus suspect dubstance use wheich takes away the effectiveness.
I founf out at Nami last night that 911 will take her to localhopital for stabilizstion then we would have to get her to this other hopital which is only like 30 minutes away.
I will also talk over emergency plan with p-doctor Tuesday if she is not in hospital by then. She has not taken medications for a few weeks.
Compassion