Curous

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Nothing big.

I tried to write that invitation to katie and the kids. After heaven knows how many tries and each time it coming off pretty vicious......I decided it was obviously not going to work. If I couldn't be civil on an invite then I sure as heck won't be able to in person. And I knew I was done. So, I called her on her most recent set of lies. Informed her I don't play games with children. That knowingly not protecting your children is totally unacceptable. And to not call me when it all blows up in her face. Told her I was done. Unfriended her off fb. Left the grands as friends on purpose.

I still check M's pages. Went to check his fb page, the one he removed the nude pics from, and it's suddenly been deleted. I find this curious since it's been six weeks since I brought up the photo to her and 5 weeks since I went to police. I've checked every day (all his accts we've found so far), no more nude pics.

Just seems curious to find it suddenly deleted for no obvious reason.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Possible. Would it say "page not found"?

Still kind of odd to do that 6 wks after the fact.

Not that it matters. I'll simply go on and alt to look at it. It was late.......errrr........rather early this morning when I checked and I wasn't fooling with my alt accts. He doesn't know who those are.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I tried to check for you... Since I'm really out there... Too many people with that name!!!

It's also possible fb deleted it for TOS violations...

S

Signorina

Lisa-it may be bc you defriended K. Sometimes pages are open to "friends of friends" -just a thought. Try googling his name and clicking on the cache version of his fb page?
Happy tgiving

M

Mamaof5

pipl.com has a search, peekyou.com is another good one for basic searches as well if you are aiming on searching him. Google brings up too many hits sometimes.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Step, you're right, his name is just too common.

I don't think it's the friend of a friend thing. I'd still see a page, just it wouldn't give me any info. There is no page. And those who are familiar with fb.....well, they don't delete pages for that. At least among my some 1k friends they sure don't and I've seen some mighty racy stuff. At most they ask them to remove the offending pics. And M did that as soon as I brought katie's attention to it, so it really doesn't make sense for the page to be deleted now about 6wks later. The pics weren't there for fb admins to see even 24 hrs after it was reported. I know they're "there" in a sense but you know what I mean.

Dunno. Just thought it was rather curious.

I'll give those places a shot mama. It may pop up more alt accts of his. Moron man uses his real name because he evidently hopes to contact anyone responding to his pics in RL.

InsaneCdn

If police asks fb to take a page or account down, they do. Its the only reason I'm aware of... but there may be other explanations.