Detatchment help

mstang67chic

Going Green
I will have to apologize to my mom...I've been meaning to find this for a while now and keep forgetting. My mom is the youngest of 9, 7 surviving. Someone is always mad at someone else but it usually gets resolved.

However, I have one aunt that, while we love her and know she usually means well, is, to put it bluntly, a wack job. The more behaviors I see from her and hear things she says to my mom and another aunt, the more I'm convinced she is bipolar. Some of the things she does and says is identical to issues we have with difficult child. When she's in a good mood, she's great. Sweet, loving, helpful, funny.....great to be around. When she's not, everyone runs for the hills. The thing is, when she calls or you see her, you're never sure which part you're going to get.

Anyway, because of some recent events, Mom would dearly love some of our "detachment phrases" but I can't find the post. My aunt will call her and will just go balistic. Mom never knows what to say and I think some of these phrases would help.

Anyone have the link to that post?