Feeling better

mog

today was a good day. husband and I have really been getting along lately:D I was beginning to think that it was completely over.
Last night spoke with difficult child and he is doing okay- i worry about him where he is -i don't trust the adults! Hopeful that the new plan will happen and feeling like a weight was lifted--I don't know why.
Stood my ground with husband in regard to both step kids. Oldest is going to try to have baby baptized and wants her brother to do it. Great!! except they NEED me to talk to my priest to get the letters for them to take the classes because they are not registered anywhere and from what I have heard haven't been attending regularly but I said I would see what I could do. I got the letter and then I text both of them that I EXPECT that they take this serious and make sure to take the baby to church every Sunday then had actual conversation with mom of baby and husband told me not to say anything negative to her and I told him that he did not have the right to tell me what to say to them after I just put MY BUTT on the line to get this done.
Sad that easy child (HUH) was here again this weekend and again we did not get to see or talk to her.

Anyway----Got up this morning went to church came home and made breakfast. We were going to go to the mall but husband saw that there was a race on and wanted to watch part of it so I went to take a nap. I am still trying to get over this flu that I had. Finally able to sleep threw the night and not coughing up a lung every time I take a breath.
husband put on some beans and made cornbread while I was asleep. :happy-very: