Good morning Saturday!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning everyone!

We are still in Fire Island...I think we are leaving after lunch. mother in law is back to her old self now that she is around extended family....though, in her defense, I think it may be a bit overwhelming to be here visiting H's Dad's family without him for the first time since he passed away. Yesterday, I actually felt an overwhelming need to give her a hug and ask how she's doing...but H's family doesn't do that. Well, mother in law doesn't do that, lol. I'll give her a hug when we leave. I did tell H to go hug her and he didn't. Oh well. They just aren't warm and fuzzy people.

I slept like **** last night, very humid. I miss my AC. So it's sunny now, I think after we eat breakfast, we will head down to the ocean for a walk.

Have a great day!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

Jo-Sad they don't do hugs but like you said some people are just not warm and fuzzy. Hope you get a better night's sleep tonight. Maybe you can sneak in a nap?

As for me I went to boot camp this morning and later will take difficult child bowling. Of course, a nap is included on the agenda!!

Wishing all a beautiful day!