Good News came my way

Discussion in 'General Parenting' started by sweepymom, May 15, 2007.

1. sweepymom

sweepymom New Member

how was everyones mothers day? MINE was perfect my 6 made me a card and she can't even write her name but she wrote: mommy I love you love TyAsia. I was floating on cloud 9 because like I said she can't even write her name. I just thought that we needed something good to say. I also found out that they are putting 6 in the intermediate unit next year for school. (life skills.) I'm happy because she is not ready for just "learning support." (special education) Meeting on May 21.

2. panda

panda New Member

i had a pretty good mothers day as well. each of the kids made a card for me. i am happy for you:)

3. Big Bad Kitty

Big Bad Kitty lolcat

Pixie made me a "salad'.

Got out a butter knife. Cut up strawberries & cucumbers. Threw in grapes, mandarin oranges, and lettuce.

I stopped her before she put mustard on it. After all, you know, I did have to eat it.

4. Crazy-Steph

Crazy-Steph New Member

I got breakfast in bed and homemade cards. The three of them even got together and wrote a cute song that they performed for me. For some reason they were all perfect on Sunday. Gave me a glimpse of that "perfect family."