Good Tuesday Morning

Rabbit

:D Good Morning All!:D
Hope everyone has a Great
Stress free day! Mine will be busy as usual.Me time is a thing of the past!
Hugs Rabbit

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Rabbit-I hope your busy day includes some smiles and laughter!

Finally we are due a day with no rain. We've had so much rain the last few days we have standing lakes that usually aren't there at all!! The nice thing about it is how green everything has turned, my front silver maple is beginning to show its leaves as well. Only one thing bad about a green lawn-it will need to be mowed soon:tongue:

After work today difficult child may be starting his tutoring for reading. The only problem is it won't start until 5:10 which means I have to figure out a way to entertain him for 1 1/2 hours before going. He gets dropped off at my school and there isn't enough time to get him home and back.

Not sure if I'll get to the health club today or not. If not it's o.k. as I've been there every day since Friday. Either way I'll need to do my pt exercises which take quite a bit of time.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Rabbit, good to see your happy face so early!

Sharon/WO, I'm glad everything is enjoying the rain and doing well. You could be in for a lush summer!

We've had our last quiet day at hoome before the wedding. We finally got difficult child 1 & daughter in law to visit, tried the kilt on difficult child 1 to see how well it fits. daughter in law tried on some of my pretty (but not fitting) dresses but they didn't fit her either, worse luck. We're still going to have to find something for her to wear - she's a beautiful girl but an awkward shape. Classic hour glass with an impossibly big bust. Looks like Liv Tyler.

We leave tomorrow morning, mid-morning or thereabouts. The rest of the week is probably gonig to be a write-off for difficult child 3, schoolwork-wise. But you never know, we could be in luck. I'm bringing what work I can for him to do, it should keep him out of mischief.

I should be able to log on from easy child's place, so I probably will still be in touch. But if we're too busy - then I'll have to wait a few days before we talk again.

hooroo!

Marg

Rabbit, Sounds like you've been very BUSY!!! I hope you get a bit of time to yourself soon!!!

Sharon (WO), I'm glad the rain has ended. I agree - The one unfortunate thing about beautiful weather is all the mowing... It would take a stick of dynamite to get difficult child 1 off of his behind to do the job:mad: It's not even worth the aggrevation...:mad: Anyway, I still love the Spring:D!!!

I haven't been here in days - I haven't had much time to myself between driving the kids all over the place, work, household chores, etc. Also, I've been very busy preparing for a meeting concerning difficult child 2. We will definitely get to go before the hearing officer before the end of the school year:warrior: - It's about time!!! I'm ready for battle!!!

Today is a beautiful day here. I'm planning on going for a quick jog/walk in a little while. Then it's off to work...

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today... WFEN:sunny:

tiredmommy

Good morning. :coffee:

Rabbit- You have to make me time!

Sharon- I hope you can keep difficult child busy... maybe a good book or the reward of playing a handheld video game?

Marg- Enjoy the next few days!

WFEN- Go get'em Warrior Mom :warrior:

I'm in for a hard day. I sprained my ankle yesterday and I'm stuck home. The trick will be to do some stuff around the house and not aggravate it. I'm very upset that I've received three calls for sub jobs this morning and I can't take any of them.

Argh!

Have a great day! Hi to anyone that snuck in. :salute:

Good Morning all and Happy Tuesday :)
Rabbit~I have recently found out that me time is a must...be good to yourself
WO~Congrats on no rain today!
Marg~Enjoy the quite today ;)
WFEN~ Spring is my favorite time of year too

I have difficult child 2 IEP this morning. I am ready for it, and they had better be ready for me. I am making a few demands that I expect will cause them to get defensive but that is ok I am on a mission and they had better watch out because there is a Mom on the loose ;)

Andy

GOOD MORNING
:D:D:D
Rabbit - Enjoy your day. Keep searching for that ME time. Sometimes it has to be in the vehicle between errands.

Wiped Out - I think your rain is heading our way. Hmmm ways to entertain difficult child at work? Good luck! Does he have a game boy or such to take?

Marg - Enjoy the busy days coming up. Your difficult child 3 has been doing so well in the school area that I am sure it will be o.k. to be lack in it for this coming week. Try to get him to do as much as possible but don't stress what doesn't get done (you can stress next week about it.). The wedding is going to be lovely.

Wishing - Go Warrior Mom Go!!!

I will work one extra hour today to make up for being one hour late yesterday. It was a super hard morning for difficult child. His substitute teacher for the month of May was there getting to know the schedule and kids. I could tell she was confused by what was going on. difficult child would not go to class for awhile. He cried on the way to school and said if I left him there he would run home. Then, once settled in, he is just fine. I hope today goes better.

We took the neighbor girl bowling again yesterday. She asked to join us today if we go. It will be right after she gets home from school since I have a Vacation Bible School Meeting tonight. Yesterday was fun. difficult child bowled his first 200 game (202).

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh.

Andy

Tired and Drama - you both snuck in on me.

Tired - Take care of the ankle. The more you pamper it, the sooner it will heal.

Drama - Go Warrior Mom Go! Good luck!