Good Tuesday Morning!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Hola Amigas!

I hope this Tuesday morning finds everyone well! I'm still fighting off my cold and am really tired as yesterday was such a long day (I didn't get home till 9 and left before 7), however, once I'm at work I will find the energy I need!

After work I have a couple of conferences and then am going to come home, grill some burgers, and relax (I sure hope difficult child gets that message:))

Wishing everyone a peaceful day!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Good morning Sharon and those who follow!

I was hoping it was Wednesday, mother in law goes home on Wednesday. Lol. Not kidding.

I am working today and so is H so mother in law will be home alone. easy child and difficult child will be by, but most of the day mother in law will be on her own. I should leave her a list of chores. I woke to discover she peed herself last night. Great. I can't think of anything other than her going home right now and I'm loopy from my cough medication, so my censors are off a bit. Best I sign off, lol.

Have a good one everyone!

Good Morning Everyone,

Sharon (WO) and hearts&roses, Hope both of you feel better ASAP and that Sharon's difficult child and hearts&roses mother in law both act like perfect easy child's tonight!

Everyone in our house has been sneezing, coughing, etc. too but I think it's mostly from allergies - goldenrod, mold, etc... The apartment we're renting is full of mold - It rots but at least our lease is up at the end of November. Keeping my fingers crossed there is a vacancy at a much nicer complex not too far from here... Supposedly we're first on the waiting list for November. It's really hard to find a decent place to rent with a large dog.

Got to take my "favorite sanity saver" for another walk before heading out. As always, hope everyone has a good day or at least one reason to smile... SFR

KTMom91

Good morning, ladies!

I'm in second grade today, and need to get moving. Hubby and I bought three bookcases last night, and the one in the kitchen required a huge production of moving and stacking, so I couldn't get to the stove. I need to go find some breakfast before heading to school.

Hope everyone feels better, and there is no difficult child drama today...from children OR adults!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!