Good Wednesday Morning

Wiped Out

Staff member
Happy day before turkey day:thanksgiving2:

The last day of a short work week is here! After work today I am thinking a quick nap may be in order as I still have much cleaning to do! I had great intentions yesterday of getting lots of cleaning done and a workout in but didn't get a workout and only a bit of the cleaning. No more procrastinating for me!!! Wish I had a cleaning service!

Looking forward to seeing my brother and his family and my dad and his wife tomorrow!

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Marguerite

G'day for Wednesday.

Sharon/WO, get your restwhile you can, it sounds like things will get busy really quickly.

Weather is warming up again here. I saw my chiropractor this morning then dropped in on easy child 2/difficult child 2 before heading off with mother in law to our special nut and fruit shop to buy the ingredients for Christmas cake and Christmas pudding. I also needed to track down a dentist, I have a broken filling to deal with fairly urgently. I rang my preferred dentist and the earliest they could fit me in was over a week away! I asked to be rung in the event of a cancellation, and I was lucky - they can fit me in tomorrow. I've got my cleaner coming tomorrow morning, I'll have to ask him to finish early so I can get out to the appointment in time. We've got roadwork happening again and the delays can be half an hour or more.

After my appointment I'll drop in on easy child 2/difficult child 2 until I recover (I'm not a good dental patient) and hopefully get her organised with her paperwork. She's got an appointment mid-afternoon, I hope I'm recovered by then.

Enjoy your Wednesday.

Marg

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Good morning all,

Sharon, naps are very important - I think your priorities are right on the money. ;)

Marg, glad to hear the heat backed off a bit so you could do your errands in a bit more comfort. Tooth aches are some of the worst things - you just can't keep your tongue off the offending tooth, can you?

I'm up & moving (somewhat). :coffee2: HMJ is brewing & cannot wait for my first cup.

kt & I head out to my dad's today. Just a few more things on my list, drop kt off at the kennel & we are on our way. Niece T will drive part way & I will drive part way. Taking my new inferno red machine on the road - found out I have a free year of Sirius radio so got that working last night. Don't have to worry about going thru northern WI & not having anything to listen to.

Have a good day with all your cooking & such. If you're traveling be safe out there.

TPaul

Idecor8
Good morning everyone!! Hope each in the usa rested well last night, and I forget what time it is in Aussie, so I hope all our Aussie friends have a good rest too, LOL LOL!!

Excited that we most likely have a new house to rent, hip hip hurray!!! We have been looking for a couple of months for a bigger house for the family. Went and looked at a nice brick 3 bed 2 full bath home last night. Has a great living room area that I can use as a formal living room, office combe. That way I can have future clients in to see examples of my work and do pictures and such electronically and such.

The master bedroom is huge, with its own private bath with walk in shower. Has a seperate vanity sink between the walk in closet and bath area. Also has a second closet also. Hard wood floors. Kids bathroom is also to room, bath and vanity seperated. Huge family room with built in book cases with storage and a big big plus is a working fireplace!!!!

Nice big kitchen with way way lots of great cabinet space. Has wood floors here also and in the utility room with pantry. 2 car garage and great shady back yard with 6 foot privacy fence.

Great neighborhood!!! Kids on the block to play with our kids and the price of rent is incredible. The rent for something like this home really should be 4 or 5 hundred or more than what they are asking for this home. It is an individual and they want someone to take care of it. They had hard time and are using the rent to help meet thier needs while he moved to a town closer to work. Hope to here something by friday.

Ok, enough, am excited and had to share. Got to zip around and get ready for work.

tpaul:angel3: